New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 265 of 479 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4790
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Which variant are you interested in? I will check with the SA.
    The TOTL variant

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffvasquez28 View Post
    We are just comparing/figuring out the pros and cons of having the eco mode on and off. it is better to experience the highs and the lows of our cars para na rin to educate ourselves further about it.
    It it is also worthwhile to have the Eco on, even if you are in eco off mode. You can still drive as you want since the computer doesn't influence the driving dynamics of the car. The car is still economical anyway, no matter how you drive, compared to all other cars. Hybrid territory na nga FC into.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    It it is also worthwhile to have the Eco on, even if you are in eco off mode. You can still drive as you want since the computer doesn't influence the driving dynamics of the car. The car is still economical anyway, no matter how you drive, compared to all other cars. Hybrid territory na nga FC into.
    Also tried this. Just to challenge myself if I can drive economically without the assistance of the eco modes. Can't beat the mileage when I strictly follow the shift indicators. Masyadong tempting yun pagharurot when the road is clear. :p

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    The TOTL variant
    Available daw TOTL, issue is choice of color. She is of Hyundcai Alabang. Trying to pm you but your inbox full.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Pwede ko kaya i-trade in ang Vios 1.5G ko kahti kakakuha ko lang? Gusto ko i trade in sa Accent :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    May taxi pala na accent hatch.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1410517937184.jpg  

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    May taxi pala na accent hatch.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    This was probably bought last year when there wasn't yet the 2014 "Sedan" CRDI basic model wc costs a lot less than the hatch, as well as having more luggage and passenger space.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Mga Sir, paano po tanggalin ang aftermarket chrome cover? balak ko na sana tanggalin yung sa may headlight eh, si erpat kasi nagpalagay nun. May nabasa ako na WD-40 daw matatanggal yung residue. Eh ang concern ko eh baka may rubber part ng 3M ang maiiwan dun sa headlight. Help mga sir. TIA

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Mga Sir, paano po tanggalin ang aftermarket chrome cover? balak ko na sana tanggalin yung sa may headlight eh, si erpat kasi nagpalagay nun. May nabasa ako na WD-40 daw matatanggal yung residue. Eh ang concern ko eh baka may rubber part ng 3M ang maiiwan dun sa headlight. Help mga sir. TIA
    I've seen on the web na yun iba uses dental floss to remove emblems. Maybe you could try that. As for the residue, not sure if ok lang gamitin yun pantanggal ng adhesives sa windshield. mura lang siya sa blade. more or less 100 pesos per bottle. if meron ka kakilala na meron hingi ka na lang ng onti. Or if magkalapit lang tayo pwede mo ko visit. bigyan kita. Sobra dami pa natira nung saken.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffvasquez28 View Post
    I've seen on the web na yun iba uses dental floss to remove emblems. Maybe you could try that. As for the residue, not sure if ok lang gamitin yun pantanggal ng adhesives sa windshield. mura lang siya sa blade. more or less 100 pesos per bottle. if meron ka kakilala na meron hingi ka na lang ng onti. Or if magkalapit lang tayo pwede mo ko visit. bigyan kita. Sobra dami pa natira nung saken.
    Sir, natanggal ko na po pati yung residue. Inisprayan ko lang muna ng WD-40 yung accessories hanggang sa lumambot yung adhesive tapos gumamit ako kerosene para matanggal yung residue. Hugas agad ng sasakyan nung natapos ko. salamat sir.

Hyundai ACCENT Hatch CRDI 1.6