New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Does anyone had a experience in Dasma's Rose Regala?

We're planning to buy Elantra. So far she's entertaining all my questions.

I'll be having my Elantra-MT test drive later. Ano po bang bad qualities or hndi masyado kaaya-aya na kelangan kong iobserve?

818k po yung price na sinabi nya. May chance po ba na mkahingi ako ng discount? Sa metrobank po namin plan magloan.

And ano2 po yung dapat kong hingiin na freebies?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ONG

I'll be having my Elantra-MT test drive later. Ano po bang bad qualities or hndi masyado kaaya-aya na kelangan kong iobserve?

818k po yung price na sinabi nya. May chance po ba na mkahingi ako ng discount? Sa metrobank po namin plan magloan.

Kung sa discount sir, ang mas makakasagot nyan is yung SA mo hehe!
    Since bank loan ka, minimal or almost basic freebies lang makukuha mo nyan.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Kung sa discount sir, ang mas makakasagot nyan is yung SA mo hehe!
    Since bank loan ka, minimal or almost basic freebies lang makukuha mo nyan.
    What kind of freebies po? Meron po bang tint?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any comment for the new opened casa in Tunasan Muntinlupa, the Hyundai Alabang-Tunasan? and also Hyundai Laguna (Areza Motor Sales- Binan, Laguna)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    have your tried hancar?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Happy ako sa service ng hyundai alabang and las pinas pero mas mura sa laspinas e. sa sales maganda binigay na discount ng hyundai marcos hway

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ONG View Post

sir..kmi po s BPI nagloan, may 1yr free comprehensive insurance s METROBANK wala po.chattel mort. mababa ng kaunti s BPI

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hello, ma'ams and sirs! Newbie here.

What can you say about Hyundai Pasong Tamo's dealership? And any recommended SA?

We're planning to buy Accent HB AT. Mag-iinquire pa lang kami sa mga showrooms and compare their quotations. Nakapunta na kami sa Manila Bay pero di maganda package nila.

Hope you could help me. TIA!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    We got our Grand Starex, Grand Santa Fe and H-100 from Hyundai North EDSA, so far ok naman sila, they are very professional.. Our Starex got a problem with the tint and they replaced it right away..
    I consider my dad a very tough and demanding customer and he was satisfied with the way he was assisted with his Grand Santa Fe.. Also, I think this dealer is one of the best in terms of facility in North of Metro Manila area.. (haven't been to Alabang/Paranaque dealers).. The only problem I have with them is that it takes them quite awhile to service the units during PMS since they have alot of customers.. make sure to have an appointment.. Our SA was Archie Domaoal

Also, my wife got her Hyundai Grand i10 in Hyundai Commonwealth since North EDSA didnt have any stock at that time and offered a better deal in terms of discount.. Got our Grand i10 1.0 L from 698K to 668K, 30K difference din yun.. We got it for financing with BPI pa.. so not bad.. Service was quite faster kahit walk-in kami for PMS compared to North EDSA maybe because of the fewer units they service.. My contact was Marianne Cruz..

Hope this helps!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Best Hyundai Dealer / Sales Agent in Manila