New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    As she gives me a comparable quote to that of EJ in Dasma, I felt that it's reasonably "fair" for both parties. I might not have those free Bosch horns of Hyundai Dasma but I'm pretty content with Hyundai Q.Ave's reputation in NCR as one of the best dealerships and the distance is also factored in (Q.Ave is 10mins away. Dasma? Damn... layo)
    Pls. post a sample of EJ's quote vs. Gemma's quote for your Sonata. That way, others can get a picture what kind deal is possible with the Q.A. dealer.

Example only:
    EJ

LTO
    Matting
    3 years TPL
    Seat cover
    Bosch EC9 Fanfaren Horns
    3M tint w/ full windshield

Gemma
    Last edited by number001; May 1st, 2011 at 10:55 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I suggest don't talk to the dealers or agents directly if you buying a car through loan. let the bank talk to the dealer. mas mabilis at sigurado transaction pag ganon. lahat ng payments nyo sa bank nyo gawin. pati down payment. dahil pag bank, hanggat wala un unit di sila pwede magrelease ng funds. when i purchased my tucson, it only took me 2 days.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rereyes View Post
    I suggest don't talk to the dealers or agents directly if you buying a car through loan. let the bank talk to the dealer. mas mabilis at sigurado transaction pag ganon. lahat ng payments nyo sa bank nyo gawin. pati down payment. dahil pag bank, hanggat wala un unit di sila pwede magrelease ng funds. when i purchased my tucson, it only took me 2 days.
    You get a lousier deal when the bank negotiates for you.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    You get a lousier deal when the bank negotiates for you.
    anong bank po ba nag ayos sa inyo? mine was bpi and bdo, i only chose bdo because they gave me lower than 27% for 60 months which bpi offers. sobra taga sa dealers, 9% per annum lagi. sobra pa taas ng chatel at insurance sa kanila. kahit na ba damihan freebies, luge ka padin pag nagcompute.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    OT na tayo:

What I did was negotiate with the dealer for cash purchase. Once done, I just have the bank send in a P.O. The bank also offered me a similar offer from their preferred dealer. True enough the difference in the offers was night and day.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    On the Sonata, if I remember:

EJ

Php30,000 (I think kaya pa 40k with haggling. But that's a fallacy of wishful thinking )

LTO
    Matting
    3 years TPL
    Bosch EC9 Fanfaren Horns

Gemma

Php30,000

LTO
    Matting
    3 years TPL

Hyundai Alabang

Php40,000 (agreed amount initially, went back after a couple of days) -> Php30,000

Hyundai E.Rodriguez

Php20,000 wala pang free LTO wtf

Hyundai Manila Bay

Php20,000 wala din LTO

I truly believe EJ gives a better deal. But ang layo kasi ng Dasma. In the end, I'm on convenience' side. For Q.Ave, I didn't haggle further than the 30k. I think the impression of giving me away free LTO and having the "best" quotation among Hyundai in Manila/Quezon City made me happy enough to accept the deal. In a way, binigay ko na sa kanila as long as they don't rip me off.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; May 2nd, 2011 at 01:17 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Best Dealer for me is Hyundai Global City and my agents name is Bodgie Garcia (got 4 units from him 2 starex crdi 1 Santa Fe and 1 Tucson Re-VGT) we also highly recommend him to our relatives and family...The dealership is great but that was before eversince they changed their personnels nagkaloko loko na (pertaining to the dealership), service is bad, agents don't know what they are selling, agents insist to get in-house financing to easily get a unit...goodthing nandun pa si Jay Doria (SA) and one of the best...as what I've heard my agent bodgie has transffered to Hyundai Abad Santos hopefully he could help that dealership stand again from the bad reputation, Highly recommended din sya ng Bank ko cause madali daw kausap as per our BPI Branch in Mc Kinley Hills Makati unlike other agents and dealers pumapayag daw na . 5 di to lower down my rates (don't know how that goes) He even delivered the unit at my moms place in Taal batangas at 10pm Saturday night knowing he has no companions at all(now that's what you call service) If ever id be geeting another unit i would definitly look for mr. garcia...good and honest agent nowadays are really hard to find

Best Dealership in ranks for me
    1.Hyundai Global City - all because of Jay Doria (SA)
    2.Hyundai Quezon Ave
    3. Hyundai E.Rod

Best Agent
    1. Bodgie Garcia (Hyundai Abad Santos) and Manager Martin Antenor (Hyundai Global City)
    2. Mr. See (Hyundai Global City)

Worst Dealer
    1.Hyundai Greenhills - napakasikip and madumi nung nagpa service ako, they didn't even care to wash up our starex after the service
    2. Hyundai Balintawak
    3. Hyundai Commonwealth
    Last edited by jayknockers; June 9th, 2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: additional info

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I will recommend Hyundai Alabang as the best dealer in the Philippines. Our company deals/delivered more than 6 units/monthly from this dealer. My agent is very nice, professional and very skilled in negotiating with us. You guys are in good hands dealing with Ms Sherile Monillas. I bet!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Do you have Bojie Garcia's #?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I only went to two dealers: Suzuki C5 and Hyundai Pasig. I ended up buying the Hyundai i10 (gonna get my unit on monday)

My SA at Hyundai Pasig is Marife. She's very nice and professional. Sya ang mag aadjust sayo and gagawan lahat ng paraan makuha mo lang gusto mong unit. As for the other SA's in Hyundai Pasig, base sa nakita ko, very accomodating naman sila. I went there last friday to check the upgrades and freebies that were being installed to my unit. The other SA approached me to further discuss my unit's specs. Magaling sila mag alaga ng customers.

As for the deal, for a 48k down i got
    Free LTO
    Insurance
    LCD Touchscreen TV
    Matting
    Tint
    Keyless/alarm (1.1 GL kinuha ko, Keyless pang GLS pero binigay pa din naman when i requested it. Swapped Back up sensor for keyless.)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Best Hyundai Dealer / Sales Agent in Manila