New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I would not recommend Manila Bay. Grabe, hindi sila marunong mag-entertain ng customers. May one time na titingin sana kami ng GS. Papa-pansin ka na doon, hindi ka parin ine-entertain. Nawalan tuloy kami ng gana bumili ng GS.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I got my Tucson from Lui. Although I am acquainted with some of the owners of other Hyundai dealerships, Lui was the one who gave me the best deal. Moreover, he has attended promptly to practically all the (mostly small) issues I have had with the car and still do so.

Actually I also experienced an incident similar to the memory card (mine was a cd disc) during a routine PMS. Lui addressed the issue immediately and personally delivered the disc to me. So I really can't complain about his service. In fact, I would and do recommend him to my friends and acquaintances.

This said, let me stress I am not making any inference whatsoever with regards to the memory card incident. I do not know any details regarding that and am therefore in no position to comment on that. What I have stated is based solely on my own personal experience in interacting with Lui. And based on our interactions, I fully recommend him without any reservations.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I got my Tucson from Lui. Although I am acquainted with some of the owners of other Hyundai dealerships, Lui was the one who gave me the best deal. Moreover, he has attended promptly to practically all the (mostly small) issues I have had with the car and still do so.

Actually I also experienced an incident similar to the memory card (mine was a cd disc) during a routine PMS. Lui addressed the issue immediately and personally delivered the disc to me. So I really can't complain about his service. In fact, I would and do recommend him to my friends and acquaintances.

This said, let me stress I am not making any inference whatsoever with regards to the memory card incident. I do not know any details regarding that and am therefore in no position to comment on that. What I have stated is based solely on my own personal experience in interacting with Lui. And based on our interactions, I fully recommend him without any reservations.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hyundai Global City. One time, walk in customer lang ako, even though im not buying, (just looking hehe) they've accomodated me at sinales talk ako.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post

i agree with sir architect.. was posting here in tsikot to look for good deals for the accent.. lui pmed me sunday night that he can give me a good deal (april 24).. the following day i was texting lui on what deal he can give me, i also contacted different hyundai dealers, pasig and alabang for good deals.. i went to manila bay, ended up going to abad santos.. he told me may unit sila.. we deposited 2k and they gave us the accnt number for their branch, cash kasi.. he then told me to go back wednesday 5pm.. went there wednesday 2pm.. kinakabit pa lang lahat ng add ons ko.. so mga 6 na din natapos.. smooth naman lahat ng transactions.. lahat ng sinabi niya, nandun.. he even gave us 5 liters of free gas.. dati nung kumuha kasi kami ng sportivo, the whole time ginagawa naka on makina sa casa.. ayun pula na yung diesel nun, wala pang binigay..

besides the MMC incident, may problem ba kay sir lui? for me, he should have addressed that problem differently.. pero tao lang, kanya kanyang ugali.. i would recommend him sa mga bibili..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    oist obet...andito ka rin pala. sana nag tucson ka nalang! hehe

Vin

Quote Originally Posted by obet_carlos View Post
    i agree with sir architect.. was posting here in tsikot to look for good deals for the accent.. lui pmed me sunday night that he can give me a good deal (april 24).. the following day i was texting lui on what deal he can give me, i also contacted different hyundai dealers, pasig and alabang for good deals.. i went to manila bay, ended up going to abad santos.. he told me may unit sila.. we deposited 2k and they gave us the accnt number for their branch, cash kasi.. he then told me to go back wednesday 5pm.. went there wednesday 2pm.. kinakabit pa lang lahat ng add ons ko.. so mga 6 na din natapos.. smooth naman lahat ng transactions.. lahat ng sinabi niya, nandun.. he even gave us 5 liters of free gas.. dati nung kumuha kasi kami ng sportivo, the whole time ginagawa naka on makina sa casa.. ayun pula na yung diesel nun, wala pang binigay..

besides the MMC incident, may problem ba kay sir lui? for me, he should have addressed that problem differently.. pero tao lang, kanya kanyang ugali.. i would recommend him sa mga bibili..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Mine is Gemma Seranno from Quezon Ave. She's a veteran in the industry having more than 20+ years of experience na (yep, she isn't a young beauty kung ayun habol niyo). But with that experience comes excellent accommodation and "influence"

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Mine is Gemma Seranno from Quezon Ave. She's a veteran in the industry having more than 20+ years of experience na (yep, she isn't a young beauty kung ayun habol niyo). But with that experience comes excellent accommodation and "influence"
    Does she give good and fair deals?

"Influence" aside, an experienced hand from the industry is not really beneficial for the consumers. My experience is that the deal becomes less generous when dealing with veterans. Whereas newbie sales can give you deals that are to the buyer's interest.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    OT
    sir vin! kamusta na? d ko type tucson eh.. yung accent naman tuscon na tuscon na sedan lang.. tsaka ayaw ni ermats 2 malaking oto.. may sportivo na kasi.. balik newb na naman, parang nagtatanong ako paano mag cycle ng aquarium.. hehe!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Does she give good and fair deals?

"Influence" aside, an experienced hand from the industry is not really beneficial for the consumers. My experience is that the deal becomes less generous when dealing with veterans. Whereas newbie sales can give you deals that are to the buyer's interest.
    As she gives me a comparable quote to that of EJ in Dasma, I felt that it's reasonably "fair" for both parties. I might not have those free Bosch horns of Hyundai Dasma but I'm pretty content with Hyundai Q.Ave's reputation in NCR as one of the best dealerships and the distance is also factored in (Q.Ave is 10mins away. Dasma? Damn... layo)

Personally, I didn't like Hyundai Manila Bay and E.Rodriguez (same company) in their service. First off, they were trying to "raffle off" on which SA I'm assigned to. SA didn't even know of the car internals.. I mean, I'm pretty sure the Sonata's steering isn't electric and let's not get into how they would market their "GOLD" editions

As for Hyundai Alabang (the one SG referred me to). I would have liked it if not for the retraction of the prior agreed discount. That's a major no-no on my book. I like the SA though :naughty2: quite young and accommodating.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Best Hyundai Dealer / Sales Agent in Manila