New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lemoncar View Post
    They're upgrading the ECU to conceal the problem, nawawala yung knock pero the gasoline consumption is way off the roof, average of 7-8km/L on a 1.4 engine. They actually did not do anything to correct the units, they're just trying to conceal the problem.

Concealing is different from resolving the problem. Kung mataas pa din ang FC kahit wala na knocking, stil is a problem.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Parang ganito ata ginawa ng Nissan sa GA16 engines nila nung 1990's. Ginawang rich ang AF mixture para hindi kumatok. Ang resulta, malakas sa gasolina.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    and their planning to release the diesel variant of this tsk tsk tsk hari - umayos kayo huwag kupal

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Naayos nga low power and knocking issue parang naka V6 naman ang FC mo. ano ba yan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I believe that some of the members here, from what I've been seeing base on their post, are hyundai sales representatives or are connected to the company in some way. I guess it would help if they would try relaying the concerns/issues about their product. Let their managers read the threads posted here and hopefully it will reach the leadership of the company. I believe it is your responsibility as the one selling to tell everything that is to know about your product, it's good and bad sides. When I was accompanying my brother in the US to buy a car, the agent was honest and kind enough to tell the issues about the car base on the reviews from experts and previous owner feedbacks. It's hard earned money. Don't you think it's an injustice not to disclose information about a product that you know has major issues and just let the buyer find out for himself just to make a sale? The new owners maybe smiling as they leave the dealership with their new car but the question is will they be smiling in a few weeks or months of ownership with a car that has issues that may affect how they budget their money, how they manage to go to work or bring the kids to school. It may be just another sale for the company but can have life changing effects to the average Filipino. We must remember that next to a house, a car is usually our next single big purchase. A purchase that some people have to finance for as long as 5 years with interest. It's not just a car purchase for some people. It's their blood,sweat and tears. Let's not shortchange them by being dishonest and downplaying these issues. Happy Holidays!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by njgarin View Post
    Dito sir maybe this can help us tsikoteers understand whats really happening underneath your engine. Its kinda technical pero maiintindihan naman.

Gone viral: Hyundai engine knocking sound- AutoIndustriya Talkboard
    very informative naman sir, it was very nice of you to share it.
    pero, na- solve na kaya nito ang problema ni TS?
    nagamot na ba lahat ng sakit ng sasakyan niya?
    or betterer, TS received a shiny brand new replacement?
    if so, great! his kids will surely love it!
    happy new year tsikoteers!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    very informative naman sir, it was very nice of you to share it.
    pero, na- solve na kaya nito ang problema ni TS?
    nagamot na ba lahat ng sakit ng sasakyan niya?
    or betterer, TS received a shiny brand new replacement?
    if so, great! his kids will surely love it!
    happy new year tsikoteers!!!
    it seems doubtful na na-solve na ang problema ni TS..

the current fix for the knocking is to upgrade ecu to euro2 at the expense of having a power lag AND a horrible fc..i almost don't want to drive our accent. it hesitates to climb any incline unless you build up your rpm..and since power does not come abruptly (it is a few seconds or more) before it surges like a horse just kicked you..kakapagod i-drive dahil pedal to the metal na ang paa mo..you will feel your glutes after you drive this car as if you went for a leg workout at the gym. totally not the new-car experience we were hoping for.

it is also not Hyundai's policy to just replace our lemon for a car..reason why hostage nila tayo sa PMS sa casa to avail of the 5year warranty..apparently they won't replace it, they will only repair it lang..oo nga naman..what if Hyundai replaced your unit with one that will eventually develop the identical problem?..how frustrating. our kids will definitely not be happy..i wish the PHL government will intervene and do something..will DTI take a bribe in order for an action..any action?

so very disgusted

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperS View Post
    it seems doubtful na na-solve na ang problema ni TS..

the current fix for the knocking is to upgrade ecu to euro2 at the expense of having a power lag AND a horrible fc..i almost don't want to drive our accent. it hesitates to climb any incline unless you build up your rpm..and since power does not come abruptly (it is a few seconds or more) before it surges like a horse just kicked you..kakapagod i-drive dahil pedal to the metal na ang paa mo..you will feel your glutes after you drive this car as if you went for a leg workout at the gym. totally not the new-car experience we were hoping for.

it is also not Hyundai's policy to just replace our lemon for a car..reason why hostage nila tayo sa PMS sa casa to avail of the 5year warranty..apparently they won't replace it, they will only repair it lang..oo nga naman..what if Hyundai replaced your unit with one that will eventually develop the identical problem?..how frustrating. our kids will definitely not be happy..i wish the PHL government will intervene and do something..will DTI take a bribe in order for an action..any action?

so very disgusted
    Benta mo na kaya yan Sir.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    sana mag-file ng class suit sa mga aggrieved parties
    Or better yet go for the media...better, a press conference if you have a friend who is in media..tama, the money used to buy their accents were hard earned money...di napulot lang..sana naman maisip ng HARI yan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    parang nakakatakot tuloy bumili ng hyundai na...lalot pinaghirapan yun pinambili... worst brand new pa sira agad
    Mismo. Tapos meron pa dito sasabihin hanggang ngayon na lang daw discount, tsaka sasabihin "ay, naextend pala". Haha. Sana ayusin niyo muna yang aftersales service niyo, HYUNDAI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
An appeal to all HYUNDAI ACCENT 2012 OWNERS