New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    2015 Hyundai Verna facelift revealed
    2015 Hyundai Verna facelift revealed| ZigWheels.com
    The Hyundai Verna has been updated and launched in Russia and the facelift should make it to India soon. It’s called the Solaris in Russia and so the car in these pictures bears that name. The Hyundai Verna in its refreshed avatar gets bolder and more mature styling in line with models like the Sonata and Genesis.
    The prominent front end catches your eye instantly as the sleek headlights give way to a larger headlamp housing with projector lights. The front grille is new and wider as well sporting two chrome slats instead of one. Rounding off the changes to the front end is a redesigned bumper with new fog lamps that sport LED daytime running lights. The rear has been left mostly untouched baring LED inserts to the tail-lamp cluster, redesigned reflectors and a black plastic lip to the rear bumper giving it a sporty stance. There have been no changes made to the interior of the car.The updated Verna in Russia also gets a six-speed automatic. It will be interesting to see if Hyundai brings this gearbox to India as numbers for the automatic variants aren’t too high. The Verna is sold with four engines in India – 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel units. The 1.6s are available with 4-speed automatics as well making the Verna line-up the widest engine and gearbox portfolio in India.
    verna.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    accent1.jpg
    accent2.jpg
    solaris.jpg

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I hope they offer the diesel hatch full spec's right away. This will open up the 2nd hand market with 2013 hatch variants.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i don't yan yunh facelift. that was a china specific spec of the verna way back when the fluidic style was first introduced sa accent in 2011(12). if you'd check the first few pages sa accent gas thread my nagpost na before ng mga pics na ito. probably i-introduce nila to sa russia as their first facelift compated to our country and others na projectors + drl