New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^True. Mas na-Italian tune up ko pa pagkatapos ng SCTEX. Maluluwag din ang national road at some points. Also, habang sa NLEX/SCTEX, sa arangkada ako bibirit konti, tapos pako lang ng 100kph.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ingat ka lang sa mga buwaya ng NLEX/SCTEX sa tabing daan bro....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.3K:jump2:
    sinabi mo pa sir..bago kami dumating ng san fernando exit may nlex patrol akong nakita sa likod,putsa ako yata sinusundan..menor agad ako, buti na lang nag exit ng sn fernando..hhhuuuu! ligtas:bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    sir napalitan nyo na ba bulb ng headlight nyo? ano po ba maganda?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The headlight bulbs are one of the first I replaced (even if they're still functional)... With Philips Xtreme Vision....

Also, replaced the high beam bulbs with yellow-colored bulbs... They give me better color contrast and visibility during the night,- when I engage them.

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.3K:charot:

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    hi guys.....2 beses ko na nadala ng dingalan,aurora GS nmin...grabe gapang sa paahon!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Kamusta naman po ang TCi GL niyo po?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Guys need some suggestions
    We are eyeing for a 2nd hand 2013 tci a/t price is less than 1.1M mileage is 26k good deal na ba ito?
    How would i known if its local or gray market? Im not that familiar with variants of starex what i notice is interior is beige, 10 seater, and the head unit is 1din. What are the features of tci? Abs? Ebd? Airbags? Alarm? Back up sensors? Your feedbacks will be a great help. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^local unit yan

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hh
    Quote Originally Posted by rap2_tan View Post
    We are eyeing for a 2nd hand 2013 tci a/t price is less than 1.1M mileage is 26k good deal na ba ito?
    How would i known if its local or gray market? Im not that familiar with variants of starex what i notice is interior is beige, 10 seater, and the head unit is 1din. What are the features of tci? Abs? Ebd? Airbags? Alarm? Back up sensors? Your feedbacks will be a great help. Thanks!
    One of the easiest ways to find out kung HARI(local) o grey market unit is to look for the roof mounted antenna, yung mga gray market wala nyan, printed kasi sa rear quarter glass ang antenna ng mga gray units.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hh
    Quote Originally Posted by rap2_tan View Post
    One of the easiest ways to find out kung HARI(local) o grey market unit is to look for the roof mounted antenna, yung mga gray market wala nyan, printed kasi sa rear quarter glass ang antenna ng mga gray units.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i'd be interested in the documentation of provenance.
    does the CR say from who it was purchased? is there a conduction sticker on the windshield? is the plate number suggestive?
    good luck.

2012 Starex TCI Variant