New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Parang ganyan yata sa most Hyundai units?

Sa Tucson, pangit din busina. Pati yung sa Elantra. Haha.
    kasi sa ibang bansa halos hindi nagagamit yan HORN.. dito lang sa pinas

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^Sinabi saken ng SA ko dati, it has something to do with Sound Pollution laws in Korea.

Not sure kung totoo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, there might be some truth to that since all Hyundai units have very meek horns.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Korean law ba? Always thought it was European law. All Korean cars have horns that sound like that, since Korean production comes from global facilities. ASEAN produced vehicles don't have this problem.

Anyway, a trip to an auto shop is an easy cure for this...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *sir niky

Could very well be European law. Not sure. SA lang nagsabi niya saken eh hehe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks guys. Was able to include the Horn upgrade as freebies.

I hope the TCI users could fill me in on the other concerns/questions I posted based on their experience.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Good day sir ACMC, were you able to get some discount?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    3. The resale value will naturally be lower, because the base price is lower. But what really kills the deal for me is the lack of ABS+EBD and the Airbag. Better to have it and not need it, rather than the reverse (lalo sa highway drives).
    Bro,- ours is TCi A/T and it has an airbag (driver's side)....I understand it has ABS(+EBD), too(?)....

15.6K:weathermanf2:

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    *ACMC....sir nakuha n po ba unit nyo?
    kmi po nxt week, same po s inyo

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ACMC View Post
    1. TCI being under powered - I have been hearing and seeing that the TCI variant is under powered at full load (people and baggage) especially going up to Baguio (Kennon) and even certain places in Tagaytay and even overtaking. Bitin daw ang power. I don't mind if it isn't a powerhouse but am concerned that I might have a hard time going up and overtaking. I just want to get up Baguio with no hassle of feeling "bitin" going up steep inclines and be able to overtake with some reserve power when needed on the hiways. Any of you guys have any experience on this? How good/bad and reliable is this engine?
    I've seen TCI variants traveling at northern alps (Aritao to Baguio via Kayapa) with no problem. AFAIK northern alps is the steepest road in Luzon.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
2012 Starex TCI Variant