New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 303 of 319 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3189
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Plannin g to get an alternative car para sa Grand Starex namin. Kamusta Elantra? Kamusta fuel consumption sa lahat ng variants?
    We have a Grand Starex CRDi AT (2009) and an Elantra 1.6 AT (2011), and if nasanay ka sa Starex, then the Elantra would be a good alternative. But if you're looking for something radically different from your starex, look elsewhere.

Handling wise, the Elantra and the Starex are quite similar. May konting "jarring" din yung Elantra when encountering deep potholes, but mas malakas yung jarring nung Starex. But what I like about the Elantra is hindi siya nag-bottom out easily when fully loaded compared to the 2006 Vios and the City Type Z we had before.

With regards to cornering, the Elantra corners way better than the Starex though. (less body roll and much more agile) The Elantra's power steering though is a bit heavier than the Starex, but it feels less 'electronic'. (much smoother yung EPS ng elantra, parang 'pumipitik' yung EPS ng starex at times)

Interior wise, if you're coming from the Starex, it takes some time getting used to the low headroom of the Elantra. But the upside though, the Elantra has a much better looking interior, plus the trunk space is HUGE for a sedan at this level. Plus, mas maganda sound quality ng audio ng Elantra compared to Starex. (our starex has the cheap china headunit which came from the casa though)

Power-wise, I think both have similar acceleration figures. It feels the same on flat ground. The difference though is that the Starex is quieter at higher speeds, and it has more pulling power uphill. I'm pretty sure those with 1.8L will have better figures.

Fuel economy wise, I'm getting around 9-10km/L sa city driving. (currently reading 10.4L/100km sa trip computer) With our Starex, we get around 7-8km/L under the same conditions. But out on the highway, halos pareho lang consumption ng Starex at Elantra at around 14-16km/L.

Btw, I noticed fuel economy improved in my Elantra when I load it up with V-power (95 octane) compared to fuelsave (93 octane). I never load her up with anything less than 95 octane after that.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    hi po mga sir, the battery of my 2012 elantra read just around 10.6 - 11 volts with engine off and 14.5 with engine on, and hard starting na, gusto ko na sana palitan, ang nirecommend nang motolite is GOLD DIN55, kaso ang stock ko is DIN60 yata... ok lang po ba yun? thanks!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Anyone have the "kalampag" issue? I've been in and out of the casa for 2 years already they've changed some parts but it is still there. Very frustrating.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by t43m4n View Post
    Anyone have the "kalampag" issue? I've been in and out of the casa for 2 years already they've changed some parts but it is still there. Very frustrating.
    Try tightening bolts connected to the shock absorbers.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
    Try tightening bolts connected to the shock absorbers.
    Thanks for the tip sir! Let me have that looked into.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by t43m4n View Post
    Mine has and dis assemble tge rack and pinion and chk it. No problem so far but retightenning it. Nawala naman kalanpag

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Tanong ko lang kung sa casa pa ba kayo nag PMS ng 20K? Casa quoted me PhP12.5K for a 20k PMS, baka puede na sa labas at kung puede san, prefably sa QC TIA.

Pasensya kung nabuhay yung sinulid

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Went to the parking space where i parked my elantra, lo and behold, it has a huge dent. Probably from the other car that parked beside me. Ma karma sana yun. He left me with a huge sharp dent. 😭
    1 year na pero still loving my ellantra.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hi Guys, just wanna ask kung saan pwede magpagawa ng torn elantra key buttons? Tumawag ako sa Quezon Ave CASA but unfortunately wala daw sila stock.

img_0039.jpg

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by superm0 View Post
    Hi Guys, just wanna ask kung saan pwede magpagawa ng torn elantra key buttons? Tumawag ako sa Quezon Ave CASA but unfortunately wala daw sila stock.

img_0039.jpg
    here you go, see olx. This thread appears to be dead hehe

Hyundai Replacement Remote Flip Key Case Shell Elantra Car - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 67021230

2011 Hyundai Elantra [MERGED]