New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Tire pressure changes in the course of the trip hence the readings could be inaccurate. Pero usually dapat tumataas ang psi habang umaandar, this could be a rare case.

Na-try niyo na ba pahanginan sa gabi to 32 psi, then kinaumagahan pagkagising i-check using a psi gauge? Mura lang naman sa ACE Hardware. :-)
    *batang raon. we will try to do that, and we will see what will be the outcome. Just keep monitoring your tire pressure for 2011 accent owners, the tires could be the problem since we are in a different enviroment.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by asb75 View Post
    Hi fellow tsikoter's, my wife find that our 2011 accent has a problem on tire pressure from day to next day basis. she noticed that the tires were always & almost were losing tire from visual looking at it, then she went to the vulcanizing shop to increase the tire pressure for all 4 wheels at 32 PSI from gauge reading. Then she notice again on the next day morning that tires were change almost losing pressure again. then she went gain to vulcanizing shop, to her surprise all of the wheels were not the same tire pressure. pressure reading from each tire are as follows, 27 PSI, 28 PSI, 27 PSI, 29 PSI. she already called Hyundai QA regarding about the problem. they said to bring the car on Saturday to check the problem. From what i've seen, since all of our units came from South Korea, might be the tires are not for tropical climate conditons, well keep you up to date about the outcome after the service. So try to keep a watch on your tires.
    boss di kaya maluluwag lang ung pito?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi fellow tsikoter's, my wife find that our 2011 accent has a problem on tire pressure from day to next day basis. she noticed that the tires were always & almost were losing tire from visual looking at it, then she went to the vulcanizing shop to increase the tire pressure for all 4 wheels at 32 PSI from gauge reading. Then she notice again on the next day morning that tires were change almost losing pressure again. then she went gain to vulcanizing shop, to her surprise all of the wheels were not the same tire pressure. pressure reading from each tire are as follows, 27 PSI, 28 PSI, 27 PSI, 29 PSI. she already called Hyundai QA regarding about the problem. they said to bring the car on Saturday to check the problem. From what i've seen, since all of our units came from South Korea, might be the tires are not for tropical climate conditons, well keep you up to date about the outcome after the service. So try to keep a watch on your tires.

ganyan din nangyari sa 2 tires ko, me singaw yan brader...doon sa sidewall...kailangan ng masinsin na tingin bago makita....

sa awa naman pinalitan kasi under warranty pa....

BTW, forte naman ang sa akin....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian119 View Post
    boss di kaya maluluwag lang ung pito?
    could be? but there is a cap on the nozzle/pito so if air could escape it should not be more, and it affected all of the 4 tires with different tire pressure rating outcome. so its quite a mystery to us. tulad this morning daw bumaba na naman ang tire pressure ratin nang 4 na tires. we will see on saturday of what will be the outcome from the dealer since its still under the warranty period.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    could be? but there is a cap on the nozzle/pito so if air could escape it should not be more, and it affected all of the 4 tires with different tire pressure rating outcome. so its quite a mystery to us. tulad this morning daw bumaba na naman ang tire pressure ratin nang 4 na tires. we will see on saturday of what will be the outcome from the dealer since its still under the warranty period.
    Very unusual yan at four tires pa.... To have a more accurate reading, buy yourself a tire pressure as advised by batang_raon14 and check your tire pressure the next day on the same time and same traveled distance as yesterday when you took the reading.

For my unit ala naman ako naexperience na ganito.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    ganyan din nangyari sa 2 tires ko, me singaw yan brader...doon sa sidewall...kailangan ng masinsin na tingin bago makita....

sa awa naman pinalitan kasi under warranty pa....

BTW, forte naman ang sa akin....
    Kia forte naman sa iyo ang sumingaw na tires, siguro korean made tires din yan sir?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by andretti View Post
    Very unusual yan at four tires pa.... To have a more accurate reading, buy yourself a tire pressure as advised by batang_raon14 and check your tire pressure the next day on the same time and same traveled distance as yesterday when you took the reading.

For my unit ala naman ako naexperience na ganito.
    we will send the unit at the dealers by saturday, it is stil under warranty period naman.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Baka kapitbahay mo lang salarin nyan sir, inggit sa bago mo oto. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by georgie35 View Post
    Baka kapitbahay mo lang salarin nyan sir, inggit sa bago mo oto. hehehe.
    could be also?hehehe but i think not sir kasi naka lock ang gate nang garahe namin & secured location kami dahil nasa loob kami nang subdivision.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    In my experience lang kasi boss. Kahit may takip siya sisingaw pa din naman ung hangin. Nung bumili kasi ako ng mags bagong pito ung nilagay tapos ganun din hindi pantay pantay ang tire pressure kapag nag-check ako. Tapos naisipan ko lang na higpitan un pito maluluwag pala isa lang ung mahigpit. Ayun pare-parehas na sila ng tire pressure and hindi madalas nagbabawas

2011 Hyundai Accent issues, problems in general