New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 191 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1906
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mykol: Di ba pwede ang Armorall? Ayun mura lang. Ehehehe

Naka-daan ka na ba sa Royal Seat, meron sila nung brown leather seats na pareho sa LMX20?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    may silicone raw armor all e. research pa ako some more.

di pa ko nakakadaan royal seats e. wala pa rin ako pambayad hehe. nasa 17k din yun di ba? baka early next year na lang

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    good day, i just got my tucson last week. lowest trim
    i posted in the tucson subforum about ride shakiness and vibration. i just found this thread and realized that most feedbacks indicate the tucson is really shaky. im coming from an 8th gen civic, where i can zoom past uneven roads without much shake. with the tucson, its like theres a momentum on the shake? i feel dizzy after driving 30kms.
    when going uphill, the civic smoothly climbs while the tucson feels like nosediving the foot of the hill first prior climb.
    i dont even know if its fair to compare the two since theyre in different class. but the reason i bought the tucson is hearsay that it drives like a sedan.
    what have you guys done to lessen the problem or improve the stability of the ride?
    Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    welcome to the forum severthee!

your question is more appropriately posted here

just to answer your question, i have no idea what you are talking about no sort of shaking here. i have a gl crdi variant. let's discuss further on the thread linked above

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mykol View Post
    welcome to the forum severthee!

your question is more appropriately posted here

just to answer your question, i have no idea what you are talking about no sort of shaking here. i have a gl crdi variant. let's discuss further on the thread linked above
    oops sorry, i used google. i didnt know there are lots of threads titled Hyundai Tucson

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by severthee View Post
    good day, i just got my tucson last week. lowest trim
    i posted in the tucson subforum about ride shakiness and vibration. i just found this thread and realized that most feedbacks indicate the tucson is really shaky. im coming from an 8th gen civic, where i can zoom past uneven roads without much shake. with the tucson, its like theres a momentum on the shake? i feel dizzy after driving 30kms.
    when going uphill, the civic smoothly climbs while the tucson feels like nosediving the foot of the hill first prior climb.
    i dont even know if its fair to compare the two since theyre in different class. but the reason i bought the tucson is hearsay that it drives like a sedan.
    what have you guys done to lessen the problem or improve the stability of the ride?
    Thanks!
    First of all check your tire pressure malamang sobra tigas pa ng gulong mo now kasi bago yan at galing casa malamang over inflated pa yan.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    I guess this will be it!!!

WE WILL BE HAVING A URGENT MEETING REGARDING Tucson.PH Outreach Prog. + Fun run + X-mas Party 2010

the date will be on november 5, 2010 (FRIDAY)

time: 8:00 pm

where: Mcdonald Julia Vargas

list of those who will come and join our FUN RUN:

1) ceejaypee

2) bryan

3) Ken

4) mykol

5) ros

6) emachine

7)Rrf777

8)*rt (with wife and daughter)... will join the convoy at SLEX kung pwede coz we'll be coming from Calamba.

9)mark

10)Lejox (to be confirmed, he is working on getting info at Highlands on how much will it cost to view the Pacquiao fight, but note this does not hinder us from doing the outreach))

dapat etong 10 na to, pupunta sa meeting.... and for those na gusto pa sumama... your free to join.. just txt CJP ( 0922 825 70 77 )

and for those who will not join the fun run, but they want to give something sa mga bata....

please come in this meeting.... we also need to discuss kung ano ano ung mga kailangan ng mga bata...

para hindi tayo masyado pare pareho... para naman lahat ng kailangan nila mabigay natin, kahit papaano...

what do you think about this guys..??? this is just my suggestion....

one more thing... . i guess, wala muna tayong tshirts......

nakausap ko si JACK about this, minimum daw ng tshirts is 50 pcs... haha!!

( ilan lang naman tayo ) .... hindi rin daw kaya ma rush..... busy daw ang mga factory...

pero if you want sa fun run... at may kakilala kayong gumagawa, kahit onti lang... sabihin niyo lang.. and how much it will cost...

i guess, the tshirt is too late.. .pero pwede naman ata ipa rush eh..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    BTT..

Inalis ko kaninang umaga yung sticker ng E.Rod hahaha

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    BTT..

Inalis ko kaninang umaga yung sticker ng E.Rod hahaha
    Hahaha try mo paservice ulit sa E. rod magkakasticker ka ulit hahahaha....

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Hahaha try mo paservice ulit sa E. rod magkakasticker ka ulit hahahaha....
    Ayoko na.. Hahahaha

2010 Tucson ix Photos