New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 593 of 808 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 8071
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Actually boss leatherette lang naman pero very good quality. Dun sa congressional, before reaching visayas avenue when coming from edsa, P14k.

Motorized pala ang 7 inch ng pioneer? Kahit anong motorized screen wala ako tiwala, ultimately the mechanism fails. Ano ba brand ang di motorized?
    Ah ok. Nice! Mas madali ang maintenance ng leather/leatherette. Mantsahin lang ang beige. Tsk Tsk!

Motorized for you to be able to access the DVD slot, para max yung size nung screen nung 2-din case. Minimal movement lang naman since the DVD slot is at the top, di tulad nung 1-din motorized. Have had mine for close to 4 years, wala namang problem. Sorry not familiar with other brands.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Smoky question.

Noticed when I floored the throttle one time, on a short night trip from the house to the gas station, that the GS was puffing smoke. Not the black kind, rather the light gray kind na parang kulang lang sa hataw. This was with the engine started for less than 5 minutes and the car not used for a few days. Oil also due for replacement.

I'm thinking kulang nga lang pa sa init at kulang din sa hataw. Change oil din perhaps? Para kasing ngayon ko lang nakita ito, at hindi naman umuusok na ganun kahit sa biglang arangkada kapag sa byahe. Have been loading SeaOil Euro "5" diesel with STP additives for sometime.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Seaoil is only euro3 sir.

Pero I think normal na may makikita na "smoke" pag gabi. From the headlights of the tailing cars. Pero in reality, wala naman smoke yan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Seaoil is only euro3 sir.

Pero I think normal na may makikita na "smoke" pag gabi. From the headlights of the tailing cars. Pero in reality, wala naman smoke yan
    Hehe! That's why I put 5 in " " coz of their marketing claim. But anyways...

Sabagay, you have a point. It's just hard to distinguish definitively at a quick glance between my fumes and those of perhaps a nearby jeepney. Of course pag kumapal na, hindi na ako yun. It's still not spewing as badly as some other GSs that I've seen.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my rear camera (connected to gps unit) died 2 months ago and have not had the time to replace it. papakabit ako new HU so isabay ko na din new rear cam. pero gusto ko din may underview mirror as back up. saan meron underview mirror? i searched na in olx wala ako makita. anybody knows where this is available other than casa? with install sana.
    Last edited by yebo; December 8th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    my rear camera (connected to gps unit) died 2 months ago and have not had the time to replace it. papakabit ako new HU so isabay ko na din new rear cam. pero gusto ko din may underview mirror as back up. saan meron underview mirror? i searched na in olx wala ako makita. anybody knows where this is available other than casa? with install sana.
    Try Goodgear or Seiring bro.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Mga paps na naka 40k PMS na outside casa. Ano ginawa sa GS niyo? Tsaka saan kau ngpa PMS? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap ihataw ng GS! Hehehe! Had to rush from QC to Ortigas and back last Sunday evening. The wife left some gifts for the 2nd "party" we were attending, so had to go back home for them. Better to use the manual mode so that you can just keep flooring the throttle without worrying about the transmission hunting back and forth.

I think, with this Italian tune up, the smoke from the pipe got reduced. Also went with Unioil for the GS last week. Let's see kung bumalik pa yung usok kapag hindi hinahataw.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Sarap ihataw ng GS! Hehehe! Had to rush from QC to Ortigas and back last Sunday evening. The wife left some gifts for the 2nd "party" we were attending, so had to go back home for them. Better to use the manual mode so that you can just keep flooring the throttle without worrying about the transmission hunting back and forth.

I think, with this Italian tune up, the smoke from the pipe got reduced. Also went with Unioil for the GS last week. Let's see kung bumalik pa yung usok kapag hindi hinahataw.
    100% UniOil for our ride here....

O bro.,- bumalik pa ba ang "usok"?

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.4K:santa:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Tried Phoenix Diesel. Mura kasi dito 28.10 lang. Seems okay for my GS. Wala namang problema

2008 Hyundai Starex (Gen. 4)