New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 580 of 808 FirstFirst ... 480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 8071
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Nice and clean in white!

I wish they replaced the oem 16s with oem 17s. Undersized na sobra sila with this bigger fascia.
    Maswerte yung mga HVX since naka 17s na sila. Saw some HVX units with the royale grille. Bumper is also painted with the color of the two tone cladding. Looks nice din naman

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We took our 3-1/2 year old gs (35000km) on a trip to Baler, Aurora last weekend. Route was nlex-sctex-la paz -cabanatuan-pantabangan-baler. Total driving time was 4.5 hours, average speed at 60-70 kph (100kph lang ako both sa nlex and sctex, strike 2 na ako sa speeding e hehehe). Mabagal ako sa mountain road, matarik, but managed still an average of 50kph going up and down. Ganda talaga ng engine and tranny ng gs natin, walang bitin. Nagma-manual mode lang ako pag sobrang tarik pababa, lagay lang sa 3rd or 2nd gear and bitaw na ako sa brakes and engine brake na lang, di man lang umaabot to 3000 rpm ang engine.

Got new ra08 tires for the front nga pala and had the camber adjusted before the trip.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    We took our 3-1/2 year old gs (35000km) on a trip to Baler, Aurora last weekend. Route was nlex-sctex-la paz -cabanatuan-pantabangan-baler. Total driving time was 4.5 hours, average speed at 60-70 kph (100kph lang ako both sa nlex and sctex, strike 2 na ako sa speeding e hehehe). Mabagal ako sa mountain road, matarik, but managed still an average of 50kph going up and down. Ganda talaga ng engine and tranny ng gs natin, walang bitin. Nagma-manual mode lang ako pag sobrang tarik pababa, lagay lang sa 3rd or 2nd gear and bitaw na ako sa brakes and engine brake na lang, di man lang umaabot to 3000 rpm ang engine.

Got new ra08 tires for the front nga pala and had the camber adjusted before the trip.
    Good to hear that! For sure your right foot was itching for more. Hehehe! The tranny could be helped by a occasional use of the Manual mode. But it's a good tranny indeed. Hopefully it holds up.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    For sure your right foot was itching for more. Hehehe!
    Daig ko pa yung may alipunga sa kati! Papasok pa lang ng nlex na-remind na ako ng katabi kong enforcer (aswang, este, asawa) na sabi ng contact nya na tagakuha niya ng ticket/license/registration sa lto next ticket ko suspended na daw, wala daw lusot at para na din kukuha ng new license ang procedure. Nabirit ko lang on a stretch malapit na sa pantabanangan, kaso nagalit agad yung kotong-cop sa front passenger seat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Daig ko pa yung may alipunga sa kati! Papasok pa lang ng nlex na-remind na ako ng katabi kong enforcer (aswang, este, asawa) na sabi ng contact nya na tagakuha niya ng ticket/license/registration sa lto next ticket ko suspended na daw, wala daw lusot at para na din kukuha ng new license ang procedure. Nabirit ko lang on a stretch malapit na sa pantabanangan, kaso nagalit agad yung kotong-cop sa front passenger seat
    Hahaha!!!! Sana may stealth paint na di kayang basahin ng radar. Hahaah!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hahaha!!!

I feel for you bro....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Question: I'm looking to buy a 2nd hand Grand Starex and based on the prevailing amounts in the ads I see online, it seems that I will be able to afford a 2008 or 2009 model. My question is: How many models/trims did the GS come out in? I've seen some with leather seats and some with fabric seats, some with rear wipers and some without.

Hoping for some enlightenment.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TomE View Post
    Question: I'm looking to buy a 2nd hand Grand Starex and based on the prevailing amounts in the ads I see online, it seems that I will be able to afford a 2008 or 2009 model. My question is: How many models/trims did the GS come out in? I've seen some with leather seats and some with fabric seats, some with rear wipers and some without.

Hoping for some enlightenment.
    Models and trims? Too many to mention.

But seriously, there are quite a lot of options:
    Local (HARI) - 10/12 seaters, TCi/CRDi VGT engine, MT/AT, Gold (TOTL-Leather interior), Swivel seats (almost Gold in amenities).
    Gray (At the time Hancars, Pitstop, Standout)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    gud day . tanong ko lng kung ano sira pag nakaapak k s gasolina then ayaw bumilis ng takbo, nangyari to nung bagong palit yung alternator,posible b n dahil to s alternator n pina kabit ko o may bagong sira ...pls help me

firstym ko n gamit sa highway simula ng pinagawa q, then nasa segunda ung gear, hindi na mameet ung maximum speed ng segunda nag rerevolution lng ung makina but hindi bumibilis ung takbo ,pag nilagay s tersera parang segunda lng ang takbo., pls help.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Text speak is not allowed here, kindly type properly.

2008 Hyundai Starex (Gen. 4)