New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1414
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Anybody here na nakapag lagay ng 185/60 R15? pasok kaya un sa i10?

Maraming salamat po sa sagot.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by markduguran View Post
    Anybody here na nakapag lagay ng 185/60 R15? pasok kaya un sa i10?

Maraming salamat po sa sagot.
    Ako Sir nakapag-upgrade na ng wheels and tire to 15 inch., mirage mags 15 inch, 5.0 ang width o lapad at ET 46 or 46 ang offset, parehas lang ng stock rim nya na 14 inches ang offset. Tapos ang tire nya kia picanto na 175x50x15 yung hankook na ecotyre..ayos na ayos ang handling at mas magaang, ok rin naman ang ride quality mas nag-improve. May iba pa nga gumagamit ng 16 inch mags pero yung tire ay 40 or 45 series na ata, basta tama ang offset at tire series or sidewall height di naman sasayad yan.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    Saan kaya maganda magpa service ng i10 natin sa labas ng casa? Parang ayaw ko na yata ito ibalik sa casa, sobra na mahal! For regular change oil, spark plugs & air filter, gusto ko sana sa labas na. Tapos sa Seiring nalang ako bibili ng parts... Hyundai nalang ako babalik para sa PMS ng transmission at cooling system niya...

O in the long run mas ok pa din pag casa maintained?
    Same sa parts mahal sa Hyundai, they quote 3,300 just for the alternator belt and spark plugs is almost 500 each. Overpriced sobra.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yung kumakalog sa rear left side ko na pinost ko dito last July 20 nawala na! It cured itself... Wala naman akong ginawa at hindi ko na din napa-check sa Hyundai (kasi whole day daw kailangan nila para ma-check). May 2 mos ko na din inoobserbahan kung babalik pa, pero halos 2mos na din nawala yung tumutunog sa likod. Happy na ulit ako sa sasakyan ko! Now already clocking 51600+km.

Napalitan ko na isang gulong sa harap kasi nabutas. May malaking crack sa sidewall kaya di na kaya vulcanize, di ko alam pano nangyari yun! Pinalit Delium Evo tires (Indonesia), yun ang ni-recommend ng Shop at 2000php, wala kasi silang Kumho. Kailangan ko na din palitan yung ibang gulong kasi pudpod na din!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Just as an update...since it's been a while since anyone updated this thread...

My 2009 1.2 M/T, 46+K km, is still going strong, though it has been relegated to alternate car status, since I have moved on to other daily drivers. Had the fan motor replaced a few months back, haven't had any trouble since then, nor did I have much trouble before either.

Before my warranty expired, had the car evaluated, one shock mount and one shock absorber needed replacing, but was able to have all (both front shock mounts, all shocks) replaced under warranty.

The dealer installed generic head unit with DVD and a touch screen had a problem with the motorized folding screen, and faulty touch screen, so after expiration of the warranty, had it replaced with a Pioneer head unit.

I have thought about selling the unit, but it's still reliable and fresh, and to be honest it isn't worth that much resale wise, so I never really tried hard to sell it, and it's still very useful as an alternative vehicle, especially for destinations where its hard to park an SUV sizewise, or for short trips where I would still need to let a turbodiesel warm up/cool down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just as an update...since it's been a while since anyone updated this thread...

My 2009 1.2 M/T, 46+K km, is still going strong, though it has been relegated to alternate car status, since I have moved on to other daily drivers. Had the fan motor replaced a few months back, haven't had any trouble since then, nor did I have much trouble before either.

Before my warranty expired, had the car evaluated, one shock mount and one shock absorber needed replacing, but was able to have all (both front shock mounts, all shocks) replaced under warranty.

The dealer installed generic head unit with DVD and a touch screen had a problem with the motorized folding screen, and faulty touch screen, so after expiration of the warranty, had it replaced with a Pioneer head unit.

I have thought about selling the unit, but it's still reliable and fresh, and to be honest it isn't worth that much resale wise, so I never really tried hard to sell it, and it's still very useful as an alternative vehicle, especially for destinations where its hard to park an SUV sizewise, or for short trips where I would still need to let a turbodiesel warm up/cool down.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Just acquired a second hand 2008 1.1 A/T i10. Been backreading the thread and I see most of the owners here have their maintenance done at the casa.

I rarely see the popular Korean parts stores, Goodgear, Fronte and Seiring mentioned on the thread. Do others have experience acquiring parts from them or from other stores?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Well then, to answer my own question, it seems that the casas have monopoly over parts because there are no alternative stores carrying i10 parts which they say are sourced from India, not Korea (which is strange because throughout the thread, owners keep mentioning parts having to be ordered from Korea.) Canvassing for parts will have to be at the dealerships. A bit disappointing considering parts for our Kias (05 Sorento and 02 Carnival) and for other Hyundai models are readily available elsewhere.

Did a fuel consumption reading using full-tank method. Went through Katipunan, C5, Shaw and EDSA during peak times and FC came out around 6 kpl. Not as bad as I was fearing. Hopefully will get better.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Just for the information of other i10 owners, I was at Seiring Corporation recently at Araneta Ave. and they said that their first shipment of i10 parts are inbound, and they would be stocking them regularly. Fingers crossed, because I just had to change a rubber seal at the casa recently, P3,300.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Looking forward to have this car pero 2nd hand 2011 model TOTL matic. *leolop, realtime po ba yang 6 kpl fc ng i10 nyo sir? I'm expecting pa naman around 10-12 kpl sa heavy traffic.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Experienced alternator failure on the i10 due to burnt out diode. My suking electrical shop begged off the repair because no diodes were available. Fortunately, Rey Villa Auto Electrical (Cubao branch on 15th Ave.) was able to repair it for P1,300 (P650 each for labor and parts and another P650 at Petron for the baklas and salpak). Hoping it lasts.

2008 HYUNDAI i10