New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello Guys sorry for the long waiting anyway I'm back to answer your question about your Honda Problems just sit back and relax just bear with me for the late reply. ;)

Anyway actually Mechanic, Electrical, Body Paint & some referrals in my contact are still recommendable. The following recommendable and reliable contacts are as follows:

Quezon City Area Only.!

1. Honda Spa Mindanao Ave.
    - weather you like it or not you will always buy to a CASA Parts "but" if its only a repair kits, bearings,crank shaft camshaft, crank shaft pulley, engine support etc.. Rest of the parts can be bought to a replacement parts or surplus.

- Mechanic - Alvin Auto Repair Shop
    # 51 Road 20 Project. 8 QC.

Replacements
    - Fertes Honda Parts
    Japan / Taiwan / China etc..
    Location: Roosevelt Avenue Quezon City Infront of Alex Car Restoration or beside PMI College.
    - RODA Auto Parts

Surplus
    Kaizen Roosevelt
    Location : along Roosevelt going muñoz left side near chinabank and metro bank look for the YELLOW Gate no signage but all of its parts are jAPAN chopchop. Kaya walang name it's a Honda underground heaven. Shhhhh.! Atin-Atin lang. Hehehe.

Hope nakatulong ako. Anyway next time il answer your Honda Problem as soon as possible.

HONDABOT.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    boss san ok magpa-PMS outside ng casa? QC and makati area

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    If you taking good care of your Honda. Mas maganda sa kahit saan Gas station Shell Service Center will do or Petron pwede mo pa reklamo kung meron ka napasin mali or pumalya takbo ng sasakyan mo. Mahirap kasi I called it sa bangketa mechaniko. Mura nga hindi ka pa masisigurado. ;) it's better to be safe 👌

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    For those aircon problems I just repost the ever reliable car aircon repair shop medyo tago pero sulit.

Re: Best Place Honda Parts & Services in Quezon City
    http://tsikot.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1464495

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi Hondabot, I've got a question:

Everytime I drive thru a puddle or a part of the road with built up water, while the A/C is on, the battery indicator light would display.

It disappears whenever I turn the A/C off. After I while when I start the A/C again, it's no longer there.

Any culprits? City 2004 iDSi M/T.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi

Try to check your alternator chief.! Or the fuse it might be wet or loose.

Tip:
    Pag lumusong ka sa baha try to turn off your A/C.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    ano kaya ang cause ng high-pitched na parang wooo na sound tuwing cold start and malamig ang panahon? nangyayari lang pag gumagalaw ang kotse at very slow speed, pag nilagyan sa drive without stepping on the brakes and gas pedals. parang hindi rin belts since walang ingay pag hindi gumagalaw.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sparton

Try to check your air valve intake it might be the problem. What year model and make.?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    2013 CRV. Is that something that needs to be fixed right away?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Wow definitely go to Honda immediately to fix the problem. That's a SOP.! Good Luck

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
I'm back Hondabot at your service