New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    My front windshield has deep scratches on it due to old wipers. It hinders good vision especially when it's raining.

How much does it cost?

My car model: 97 Civic Lxi

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Baka puwede pang ma remedyohan iyan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Baka puwede pang ma remedyohan iyan.
    Actually, sinubukan ko nang dalhin sa isang car care center and they tried to apply some chemicals to remove or reduce the scratches pero nothing happened.

Maybe you got some more idea?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    it cost me about 14K to replace the windscreen of my city when someone threw a rock at it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    try to visit the aguila auto glass, im sure they have windshield for your car model. mas mura ng 100% sa casa ang windshield sa aguila. the quality of the glass is okay almost the same sa orig glass.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    it cost me about 14K to replace the windscreen of my city when someone threw a rock at it.
    Too bad, huh? Nwy, you bought a new one from casa ryt?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Esnie.com View Post
    try to visit the aguila auto glass, im sure they have windshield for your car model. mas mura ng 100% sa casa ang windshield sa aguila. the quality of the glass is okay almost the same sa orig glass.

Thanks for the info!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nOnOize View Post
    Actually, sinubukan ko nang dalhin sa isang car care center and they tried to apply some chemicals to remove or reduce the scratches pero nothing happened.

Maybe you got some more idea?
    Malalim nga. for replacement na nga. aguila glass os a local manufacturer that you can try to get in touch with.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nOnOize View Post
    My front windshield has deep scratches on it due to old wipers. It hinders good vision especially when it's raining.

How much does it cost?

My car model: 97 Civic Lxi
    i got mine at aguila glass in C5 pasig (near Ziebart, across J. vargas Ave) for 4,700 pesos, that includes the sealant. Although hindi civic yung auto ko, for sure di naman masyado nagkakalayo presyo nun. Look for Allan. hth

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2 months pa lang yung City nung friend ko.. nabasagan sya nang back windshield, hindi nya alam pano nangyari.. parang may bumato or what.. so he claimed it sa insurance.. ang quote nang Honda eh 12T for the back windshield... covered naman nang insurance.. kaya lang hindi kasama yung TINT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How much does new windshield cost?