New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Good day, we are planning to buy a honda city, we reside here in Nueva Ecija, I would just like to inquire if there is anyone who already bought a honda city in Sta. Rosa, Nueva Ecija branch, if so, is their aftersale service good? What freebies can you haggle from them? (LTO, 3M tint, rust proofing, hydrophilic paint, back-up sensor, etc.)
    Hope that someone could comment on this thread.
    Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ok ito Watch mode ako dito kababayan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Good day kababayan,

Me and my wife went to Honda cars, Nueva Ecija. We were planning to get a 1.5E urban titanium, aside from the car price these are also what we need to pay for:
    Car insurance: 31,709 (in-house: Malayan)
    LTO: 8,000 (3 years)
    Freebies are:
    3M full tint
    seat cover
    mattings
    keychain
    umbrella
    tools
    vanity plate and frame
    rust proofing
    permagloss
    hinahaggle ko yung mudguard, back-up sensors and hydrophilic paint protector, try daw kung pwedeng i-free
    Car alarm naman daw will cost me P7,047 (free installation)

Ok na ba itong offer na ito mga sirs?
    May masusuggest pa ba kayong pwede kong i-haggle?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Hi, I'm new to this site please bear with me if I replied on the wrong thread I was just having problems with my unit reservation refund in Honda Nueva Ecija. Help would be highly appreciated. So this is the story, we paid a reservation fee of 5,000.00 for a Honda City after we submitted all of the requirements and after they commit that the unit will be released within the week. 2 weeks had passed, agent informed us that the bank application was disapproved and will look for another bank. We inquire in Honda Bulacan and within a week it was approved and unit is ready for release after 2-3 days and we got our unit. Going back to Honda Nueva Ecija, they seem like they don't want to entertain our request for refund and even said that this might not be refundable anymore. Just recently we got a call from Honda Nueva Ecija telling us that we have an approved application therefore we cannot refund the reservation. I was fuming mad and even sent an email to the main office of Honda requesting for a copy of the refund policy but still we haven't heard from them since. We are first time buyers and I dont know who else to contact regarding this matter.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JMOLACRUZ View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this site please bear with me if I replied on the wrong thread I was just having problems with my unit reservation refund in Honda Nueva Ecija. Help would be highly appreciated. So this is the story, we paid a reservation fee of 5,000.00 for a Honda City after we submitted all of the requirements and after they commit that the unit will be released within the week. 2 weeks had passed, agent informed us that the bank application was disapproved and will look for another bank. We inquire in Honda Bulacan and within a week it was approved and unit is ready for release after 2-3 days and we got our unit. Going back to Honda Nueva Ecija, they seem like they don't want to entertain our request for refund and even said that this might not be refundable anymore. Just recently we got a call from Honda Nueva Ecija telling us that we have an approved application therefore we cannot refund the reservation. I was fuming mad and even sent an email to the main office of Honda requesting for a copy of the refund policy but still we haven't heard from them since. We are first time buyers and I dont know who else to contact regarding this matter.
    "we had a deal. i gave my money, and you promised the car would be released to me within the week. you did not. you reneged on our agreement. i want my money back, or i'll sue."

see if it works.
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 25th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Tell honda nueva ecija that you already sent an email to honda ph regarding their tactics.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    matagal talaga makuha ang refund.. kulitin mo lang nang kulitin..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit naman kasi nag down pa eh hinde naman mahirap makakuha ng city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit naman kasi nag down pa eh hinde naman mahirap makakuha ng city.

First time buyer boss.. kung ano dictate sakanila ng dealer iyon ang susundin nila. Hindi nila ma-contest..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kulitin mo lang. Kung malapit sayo yun dealer puntahan mo ng personal every week. Kausapin mo yun GM nila.

Honda Sta. Rosa, Nueva Ecija