New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Mga sir dami po pwede pagmulan ng jerking.. Pwede sa engine tulad ng my misfire o kaya problema K. Sensor.. Pero kung 1st gear lng ang jerking pwede sa swicth sol o lock up valve o primary pressure valve.

Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Maybe one of the spark plugs is busted. When was the last time you replaced it?

I may be stupid, but I am not a fool.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Try replacing Spark plugs and having the ignition coil check

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blastme33 View Post
    Hi RC-V,

I brought it to Honda however they couldn't pinpoint the problem and wanted me to buy a new engine.

Thanks
    just a new engine? im surprised they didn't tell you to buy the new jazz. lol.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi had the same problem with jazz 2005 Automatic - jerking/choking problem while running. Had it brought to Casa findings was injection coil changed the 2 coils but after some time the jerking/choking came back. Had it checked outside sabi baka daw fuel filter brought it back sa Casa told them about the outside mechanic's reco, they had the fuel filter checked and found it needed changing so baka daw yun ang cause ng jerking dahil madumi na.

Had the fuel filter changed but after a week there is still jerking/choking pero not as strong as before. Since i still had warranty from my recent visit i went back and complained about the persisting problem. Finally they zeroed in on the connecting cables sa spark plug loose na daw wala nang clip because matagal na din yung unit. Sinikipan lang nila yung mga connections so far smooth na takbo haven't experienced the jerking/choking since i got the unit back.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Same problem w/ my jazz vtec automatic, di makuha ng casa, dinala ko ke mel alcasaba sabi palitan ng ignition coil pack ayun broooom para na siyang bago.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Aside from the Casa, where else could i reprogram the cvt? I had to replace the battery..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the late reply, As it is I had the vehicle repaired by Mel Casaba. All in all he found out that it was the solenoid that was defective. He was able to find me new parts and installed it immediately.

Mel's service was excellent, cost was better than I originally planned but still quite high. Either way, Mel was the only one who was able to help me out and give me excellent feedback on my car.

Glad to have learned of Mel's repair shop through Tsikot.

Thank you very much Everyone!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Aside from the Casa, where else could i reprogram the cvt? I had to replace the battery..
    Bro.,- there's a thread in the Honda segment here, which talks about the reprogramming of the CVT... One of the sticky threads I think....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.1K:dog2:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    [QUOTE=blastme33;2428047]Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the late reply, As it is I had the vehicle repaired by Mel Casaba. All in all he found out that it was the solenoid that was defective. He was able to find me new parts and installed it immediately.

Mel's service was excellent, cost was better than I originally planned but still quite high. Either way, Mel was the only one who was able to help me out and give me excellent feedback on my car.

Glad to have learned of Mel's repair shop through Tsikot.

Thank you very much Everyone![/QUOTE/]

Ano po exact address Ni Mang Mel Canada at cellphone number???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast