New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 318 of 527 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5265
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Guys saw sa Honda cars makati website..yung Civic 2.0 S-L variant may kulay na racing blue!...have you seen one?....OK ba ung kulay?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Apparently they have not updated their website to reflect the sign of the times Once upon a time there was a 2.0S M/T, a ricers este racers dream car. Apparently sales were not that brisk (apparently buyers in that price range prefer to buy an automatic) and eventually the whole thing is no longer being sold (although some say you can request a special order). I have seen a racing blue but they are very rare, I assume in the future this will be the SiR of resale values

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blueguy View Post
    Guys saw sa Honda cars makati website..yung Civic 2.0 S-L variant may kulay na racing blue!...have you seen one?....OK ba ung kulay?
    yep. in our village there's one and i think there's another one in our neighboring subdividision. i like its shade of blue - very pleasing to the eye and yet very sporty too

btw, i think its designation is only 2.0 S. the 2.0 S-L are for the ones w/ a/t trannies w/ 2 liter engine displacements

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    need help mga sir, i plan to change my HU inot to a 2-Din stereo DVD TV Monitor. I need advice on how to remove the dash covering the HU? I saw the replacement dash for 2din stereos at honda and it looks like several clips hold the dash in place.

Wala bang screws to remove first or talagang clips lang? How do I remove this? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir ask ko lang po opinion nyo,

my dad and i decided na ipapaint namin ung stock na mags ng FD namin.halos lahat po kasi ng kakilala ko and kakilala ng dad ko sinasabi na parang ang pangit dw po ng kulay ng mags.what do you think po guys?our FD is 2.0 S-L ung 17" ung mags.

TIA.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Anybody else here na naliliitan sa rear view mirror ng FD?

Bitin kasing tingnan. Am seriously considering buying a longer rearview mirror, (290mm, yung clip on), pero nanghihinayang ako because I can't use the night-vision function anymore. Bakit nga ba hindi pa lakihan ng mga car manufacturers yung rear view mirrors nila??

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maliit nga sya. Meron naman mga anti-glare na rear view mirrors na mas malaki....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Bro may GEB ang teamFD sa clark sa linggo baka gusto mo pumunta dami ka makukuhang insights dun....

Quote Originally Posted by toObaDfoRu View Post

my dad and i decided na ipapaint namin ung stock na mags ng FD namin.halos lahat po kasi ng kakilala ko and kakilala ng dad ko sinasabi na parang ang pangit dw po ng kulay ng mags.what do you think po guys?our FD is 2.0 S-L ung 17" ung mags.

TIA.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by toObaDfoRu View Post

TIA.
    I would seriously ask you not to do this as this would lower the resale value of the wheels. In my opinion, the stock gunmetal finish is very nice already.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekra View Post
    I would seriously ask you not to do this as this would lower the resale value of the wheels. In my opinion, the stock gunmetal finish is very nice already.
    gunmetal po ba color nito?meron nga po siyang parang talsik ng paint sa front mags pero hindi naman po halata hindi namin alam kung san galing un pero nung nakuha namin ung unit meron na talaga siya.balak po namin ng dad ko bronze ang papapaint namin.hindi naman namin iniisip ang resale value sir.napakababa pa nga po ng mileage ng FD namin would believe 3 mos na po siya samin walang 4k kms ung reading ng odo nya.hehe.madalang pa namin gamitin.hehe.

what do you think po mga sir?itutuloy ba namin ung pagpapapaint or not?

Honda Civic FD Body [ARCHIVED]