New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mga gurus can you please enlighted me the pros & cons of both color.....still not decided what to choose among the 2. It will be our first car....

In addition, ano kaya maganda tint for Crystal Black & Teffeta White....Gusto ko sana di masyado nakikita ang loob at di madilim pag gabi any suggestions???

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm not sure if Taffeta White is available for the 1.3 variant.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    go for the white.

mahirap i-maintain ang black.......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    go for the white.

mahirap i-maintain ang black.......

white is only slightly easier to maintain than black.

White tends to turn slightly yellowish over time and exposure to the sun.

In case of accidents & repainting, color matching will be more difficult without a fullbody rubdown to reduce the yellowed layer of paint or clearcoat.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    para sa akin white, parang mas maganda lang mag-aged ang white kaysa black para sa akin. tsaka diba mainit ang black car? correct me if i'm wrong

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    para sa akin white, parang mas maganda lang mag-aged ang white kaysa black para sa akin. tsaka diba mainit ang black car? correct me if i'm wrong

Dark color cars vs light color cars
    http://www.tom-morrow-land.com/tests/cartemp/index.htm

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    white paint attracts dark dirt. dark paint attracts light dirt. black, shiny paintjob? only if you have a personal butler to keep it clean.. i personally prefer silver or light beige/gold. kahit 2 linggo nang hindi nililinis ay hindi pa halata, wag lang hawakan.. heh heh.
    also, dark cars are practically invisible at night. hazardous, if you ask me..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thank you ....... for the insight of things.

How about the tint ano po maganda kulay dito sa White or Black?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallguy View Post
    Thank you ....... for the insight of things.

How about the tint ano po maganda kulay dito sa White or Black?

When choosing window tint, careful in selecting the darkness of the tint. It is because if the tint is too dark, driving at night will be difficult and/or dangerous.

Personally, I prefer black color tint with medium darkness (light/medium/dark/super-dark options). If possible (from the shop selling/installing tint), I also choose super-dark tint for my rear door windows. This prevents people from seeing stuff I occasionally leave on the rear seats.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    May taffetta white na ba sa 1.3? parang sa 1.5E lang ata available yung taffetta white..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Which color to get Honda City 1.3 MT Crystal Black or Taffeta White?