New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongyot1221 View Post
    yes kami yun...you've seen what happened to my car...so would you just accept a restoration job? Sana kung may nakapag-video nung actual na nasusunog yung kotse the better to show honda the danger my family were subjected to. No positive developments todate....thanks for your concerns....
    sana nde na nga lang naagapan ng security guards. at least kung nasunog buong oto, papalitan na ng bago yan. bahala na magaway insurance company ska casa nyan kung sino magshoulder ng expenses.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *tongyot1221

i would suggest you escalte directly with Honda Philippines, call them directly.
    http://www.hondaphil.com/ver2/contact.php

HCPI Contact Numbers
    Telephone: (632)857-7200 to 19
    Fax: (632)857-7228

Talk directly to customer relations sa head office, they will help you directly to your concerns. This is what i did before when my car was used to be serviced at honda alabang.

If you can find that website related to the recall, attached it to your formal email letter when the customer relations officer gives you the corporate email address

** here's some of the news related to your case
    http://money.cnn.com/2010/02/09/auto...recall_airbag/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_456202.html

Hope this helps

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sobra naman yan!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    saan ba gawa yan City at bakit nagkaganoon? o minalas lang talaga si brotongyot?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongyot1221 View Post
    unfortunately, sa car ko pa nangyari 'to.....walang binago sa car except sa alarm na sa kanila rin galing at sila rin ang nagkabit...it was installed before I took out the car from the them 5 months ago...thanks.

Yup bro, something must have gone wrong with the factory-installed alarm,- dahil iyan lang ang accessory na naka-engage when your car was parked...

Whew! I was planning to have one installed sana last month, by Honda. Huwag na lang muna....

12K:boom:

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    I was just borwesing and saw this thread and then I remembered my BAD experience with Honda Alabang. Back in college I had a Civic and I decided to have it repainted Pearl White Mica. I was also excited then cause I would have the first Civic with that color; the color was only for CRVs and I think Accords at that time. Anyway, so total estimate was 60K including repair of dents. Then after two months of commuting and waiting, the bill TRIPLED!!! Every time I check on the status of the car, service would tell me that they had to replace a part and fix this and that. Hence the added expenses. Although they have a disclaimer in their receipt that when they find other defective parts, they would replace it. In my case they replaced it without even informing me if I wanted them be replaced. for example, Honda calls me and tells me that my tail light bulbs were busted, though I'm sure they were not, I said okay I will just buy bulbs from outside where it is cheaper, but never mind, they already replaced it with new expensive ones and was already in my increasing bill! My point is I have a working car and would JUST like to get a paint job! My bill totalled to 200K++. I got my car newly painted after two months and I had to return it coz the paint started to stain, the supposedly pearl white mica developed patches of brown stains which a car repair shop told me a result of paint that is under-cured...BUT THEY HELD MY CAR FOR TWO EFFIN MONTHS!!! How could the paint not have enough time to cure. At least when I brought it back, they did not bill me cause it was a back job. Yeah I should jump for joy! Since it was my first car and I was trying to treat it the best I could so I brought it to the casa but I was very disappointed that for the premium amount I paid, I got something that I could get in 1/4 the price and faster outside the casa. I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARDWAY!!! P.S. WHEN THE CAR WAS GIVEN BACK TO ME THE DOORS WERE NOT ALIGNED ANYMORE...AND YES THE CASA AT HONDA ALABANG SERVICED IT!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by thahood
    I was just borwesing and saw this thread and then I remembered my BAD experience with Honda Alabang. Back in college I had a Civic and I decided to have it repainted Pearl White Mica. I was also excited then cause I would have the first Civic with that color; the color was only for CRVs and I think Accords at that time. Anyway, so total estimate was 60K including repair of dents. Then after two months of commuting and waiting, the bill TRIPLED!!! Every time I check on the status of the car, service would tell me that they had to replace a part and fix this and that. Hence the added expenses. Although they have a disclaimer in their receipt that when they find other defective parts, they would replace it. In my case they replaced it without even informing me if I wanted them be replaced. for example, Honda calls me and tells me that my tail light bulbs were busted, though I'm sure they were not, I said okay I will just buy bulbs from outside where it is cheaper, but never mind, they already replaced it with new expensive ones and was already in my increasing bill! My point is I have a working car and would JUST like to get a paint job! My bill totalled to 200K++. I got my car newly painted after two months and I had to return it coz the paint started to stain, the supposedly pearl white mica developed patches of brown stains which a car repair shop told me a result of paint that is under-cured...BUT THEY HELD MY CAR FOR TWO EFFIN MONTHS!!! How could the paint not have enough time to cure. At least when I brought it back, they did not bill me cause it was a back job. Yeah I should jump for joy! Since it was my first car and I was trying to treat it the best I could so I brought it to the casa but I was very disappointed that for the premium amount I paid, I got something that I could get in 1/4 the price and faster outside the casa. I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARDWAY!!! P.S. WHEN THE CAR WAS GIVEN BACK TO ME THE DOORS WERE NOT ALIGNED ANYMORE...AND YES THE CASA AT HONDA ALABANG SERVICED IT!
    You serious? 200k for a paint job? What other parts were replaced?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ako nga, 8Km away lang ang bahay sa Honda Alabang,- hindi ako riyan nagpapa-PMS ng sasakyan...

Dumarayo pa ako sa QC....

13.2K:boxing1:

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    you serious? 200k for a paint job? What other parts were replaced?
    yeah totalled to 200k...i don't remember but there were several parts that were replaced...but as i reckon i don't need them to be replaced, i just wanted a paintjob...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Madami naman shop na nag ooffer ng paint services. Nakuha ko na un kotse ko sa honda alabang after more than 2 weeks, pinangako nila sa kin e 2weeks, di naman umabot ng 3weeks. Pinalitan ng pinto, driver side at un pinto ng hatch. Medyo ok naman para sa kin un service nila.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Beware of honda alabang:don't go there for repairs and services