New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nashimoto View Post
    planning to have my cvt fluid changed sa honda alabang... bad move ba ito? should i go somewhere else? where?
    Kung AT transmission services at a good price with good service, you might as well go see Mel Casaba of ANJ Tires Sucat. May thread about him dito sa Honda Cars Talk. Free consultation naman sa kanya.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thanks po... so ganun po kasama reputation ng honda alabang? kahit simpleng transmission fluid change eh negative pa rin? san po ba yung shop si mel casaba? may cvtf na kaya sya dun or should i buy muna?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nashimoto View Post
    thanks po... so ganun po kasama reputation ng honda alabang? kahit simpleng transmission fluid change eh negative pa rin? san po ba yung shop si mel casaba? may cvtf na kaya sya dun or should i buy muna?
    better to buy muna... wala kasi siya stock eh.. pero pwede naman siya bumili for you...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    just got my cvtf changed by mel... worth the trip! thanks for the info mga sir!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Let me share my personal experience naman.

I took my car there for pms. Usual routine na was asked to take out all belongings from the car. Inadvertedly, naiwan ko wallet ko and yung bvlgari perfume ni wifey sa top compartment. good thing that their cust service returned the wallet pero the perfume was lost cyempre they claim na wala daw yung perfume dun and kept on saying na "sir kaya namen kayo ni remind about your stuffs" so that means na pag may naiwan yng guest free for all na cya???
    Tsk... tsk... tsk...

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    If you take your car there for preventive maintenance ensure that you dont have ANY personal belongings in your car else you wont find that item after the service.

I accidentally left my wife's perfume there. Of course they told me that they didnt find anthing there and insisted na wala daw tlaga even i found the cap of the perfume on the floor.tsk... tsk...

So on my next pms i made an experiment, i left a half full bag of candies in the same spot where the perfume was placed and whoala! After my pms the candies are gone.

I guess if you left something inside, its already free for all to those that will service your vehicle.

No choice eh this the closest honda from my office :mad:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Next time mag-iwan ka ng choco muffins na may siling labuyo sa loob, bawi ka na hehe..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Now I know why there's a warning. I had an accident last October 25 and decided to bring my car there since I bought it from them. Up to now, there hasn't been any significant progress in the repair. Nagtuturuan sila ng Insurance ko. Grrr. Pano ba magescalate ng issue?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by toybug View Post
    Now I know why there's a warning. I had an accident last October 25 and decided to bring my car there since I bought it from them. Up to now, there hasn't been any significant progress in the repair. Nagtuturuan sila ng Insurance ko. Grrr. Pano ba magescalate ng issue?
    why don't you ask your insurance dealer for their prefered shop?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why don't you ask your insurance dealer for their prefered shop?
    I guess it's already late to transfer it to their preferred shop. I didn't know or wasn't even aware this insurances have their own preferred shops. My thinking is that if I bought it from the casa, I should bring it to them for repair. Guess I was wrong.

Just an FYI, my insurance is Prudential Guarantee and I submitted my documents at PGA Alabang. Eto pa kinakainis ko, for the past 3 years, I haven't had a major accident/claim so bakit parang iniipit ako ng insurance. Wala pa rin nasusubmit na LOA. Panay verbal agreement lang ng Insurance at Casa.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Beware of honda alabang:don't go there for repairs and services