New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    To all Honda lovers, DON'T go to Honda Alabang for your car repair services, coz you'll get your car back after "10 thousand years"...

I had my accident on July 27, 2009... it was kind of a huge wrecked and my only focus was how and where to get it fixed? I bought my car (Honda city 2009) at Honda Alabang, so normally for my damages, I trust that their services is as great as their sales talk. But alas! Until now, they're still making excuses that they can't commit to the EXTENDED date they have given me! (Keso may kulang pang parts and all...) When the damages that they are telling me were all visible damage! You can see them when you make your initial estimate! Example was the fog lamps, the water tank, etc. All can be obviously seen! And they're telling me that they'll be needing MORE TIME for these parts because they were not accounted in the estimate. Why?? They can't answer that question..
    I've brought my car in, on the first weeks of August and they've given me the "Promised date" of Sept.22, to release the car and what date is it? October 2!
    I have given my utmost patience with this matter...pero naman, don't you think they had enough??
    So to all those people who were affected with the flood... I advice you NOT TO GO to HONDA ALABANG... you'll be getting your car/s on Christmas DAy.. seriously. Their services there really Sucks!
    Especially if you're talking to MR. MARLON TERIA (One of the service representatives)... then Good luck to you!

I've given them the final date next week... I'll be blogging on what will happen and how they will deal with this situation..
    But to you HONDA GUYS out there... is this really how you treat your loyal costumers?? You just make the sales and that's it?!? Shame. Shame.

And if there's anyone out there who knows how to deal with this kind/s of situation, please please tell me what to do... Really need help. Big time.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I dont know if its Honda Alabang or just honda itself. I have two friends who got into an accident with their Honda City. Both mentioned that it really takes long to get their car fixed. One of my friend had to wait to bring his car in for almost three weeks because they dont have the parts. It's kind of weird, but that is what they told me. I don't know if nakuha na ninya car ninya, which he also brought at Honda Alabang. Estimated time of repair is three weeks. When i assessed the damage, i said, they will just change the bumper and hood and straighten some metals..imagine three weeks to repair..no damage to radiator, etc as he is able to still drive it till the parts where to be available.

I guess Honda City when you get into an accident, ang dami parts na kailangan. sorry to say, but muhkang its not a safe car to get when you have a frontal accident. Parts are easily broken. I guess the bumper doesnt really help and doesnt absorb the impact. again thats my opinion with honda city.

I hope makuha mo na car ninyo.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    I guess Honda City when you get into an accident, ang dami parts na kailangan. sorry to say, but muhkang its not a safe car to get when you have a frontal accident. Parts are easily broken. I guess the bumper doesnt really help and doesnt absorb the impact. again thats my opinion with honda city.

I hope makuha mo na car ninyo.
    if the bumper(front) was crumpled that means it absorbed the pressure upon impact and that is why most of the cars today has what we call crumple zones...IMHO..it's not like the cars of yesteryears that even you're wearing a seat belt(if any) you have the tendency to fly to the windshield or smash yourself to the steering since there's nothing on the car to absorb the pressure...sorry mods, medyo ot yata...

but anyway sir, i understand how you feel. They have given you their word that you will have your car by that date and they should be kind enough to fulfill their promise...as part of good customer service. But i don't think they(honda alabang) have that...hope not all honda dealership are the same...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    timing kasi nasabay pa ang repairs mo sa bagyong Ondoy...kinukuha pa ibang parts ng oto mo para ilipat sa mga kotseng nabaha...hehehe

joke lang.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    timing kasi nasabay pa ang repairs mo sa bagyong Ondoy...kinukuha pa ibang parts ng oto mo para ilipat sa mga kotseng nabaha...hehehe

joke lang.
    hehehehe natawa ako dito..pero pwedeng totoo hehehe..yung mazda 3 na aksidente din pero 2weeks lang ayus na..hinatid pa sa office..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thanks for sharing your experience bro.... We are getting a City from them in the next couple of days, after "some delays", too.....

8701:soccer:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The question is... what are the delays for?

Many casas take a long time fixing cosmetic damage, because they don't always stock up on body parts and fixtures like blinkers and trim... these have to come from the factory.

My Sentra took three months, also, before. Yung nakakainis diya... two months were waiting for the "OK" of the insurance, even though we'd completed the claim right away! And when I got the vehicle back... puro panel repair lang.. NOT replacement, as was specified in the work order!

My Lynx took three months, as well. They finished most of the body work quickly... they didn't want to release it to me because some of the trim pieces they'd ordered from the factory hadn't arrived yet. At least puro panel replacement yung ginawa... even under the trunk, where the spare tire well was dented.

Sometimes, they order it from the local factory... sometimes, they have to order it from the mother company or the vehicle's mother factory (Thailand, Japan, wherever). And those pieces aren't stocked in surplus... so they wait for an available allotment, then after the piece becomes available, it takes around two to three weeks to ship (express shipping would cost extra).

That's why, unless it's paid by insurance, I don't usually have my cosmetic damage repaired at the dealership. But it's case-to-case basis. When my windshield cracked, wala pang one week, may piyesa na at nakabitan na.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brattilena View Post
    To all Honda lovers, DON'T go to Honda Alabang for your car repair services, coz you'll get your car back after "10 thousand years"...

I had my accident on July 27, 2009... it was kind of a huge wrecked and my only focus was how and where to get it fixed? I bought my car (Honda city 2009) at Honda Alabang, so normally for my damages, I trust that their services is as great as their sales talk. But alas! Until now, they're still making excuses that they can't commit to the EXTENDED date they have given me! (Keso may kulang pang parts and all...) When the damages that they are telling me were all visible damage! You can see them when you make your initial estimate! Example was the fog lamps, the water tank, etc. All can be obviously seen! And they're telling me that they'll be needing MORE TIME for these parts because they were not accounted in the estimate. Why?? They can't answer that question..
    I've brought my car in, on the first weeks of August and they've given me the "Promised date" of Sept.22, to release the car and what date is it? October 2!
    I have given my utmost patience with this matter...pero naman, don't you think they had enough??
    So to all those people who were affected with the flood... I advice you NOT TO GO to HONDA ALABANG... you'll be getting your car/s on Christmas DAy.. seriously. Their services there really Sucks!
    Especially if you're talking to MR. MARLON TERIA (One of the service representatives)... then Good luck to you!

I've given them the final date next week... I'll be blogging on what will happen and how they will deal with this situation..
    But to you HONDA GUYS out there... is this really how you treat your loyal costumers?? You just make the sales and that's it?!? Shame. Shame.

And if there's anyone out there who knows how to deal with this kind/s of situation, please please tell me what to do... Really need help. Big time.

Thanks!

Sir gawa ka ng letter iforward mo sa Honda Phil. or sa mga boss. kase pag jan ka lang mismo sa alabang nag reklamo naku pagtatakpan lang nila sarili nila mabuti na yung nalalaman ng matataas. naperwisyo ka nila eh e di perwisyohin mo rin sila.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

joke lang.
    or yung pamalit ilalagay sa otong nabaha at yung sayo ire repair lang

joke lang din

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    had my share of honda alabang... GRRRR they suck big time!!!!!!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Beware of honda alabang:don't go there for repairs and services