New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Thanks bro.... I might try this one.... And yes, I just saw the thread regarding this.... Very good reviews....

10.1K:mop:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    posted 2009-03-30

Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) recently celebrated the inauguration of its latest automotive service center called the Honda S.P.A. (Honda Service, Parts and Accessories) in Tandang Sora, Quezon City. Dedicated in achieving relentless customer satisfaction, Honda is in constant search for means to improve the quality of its products and services. The emergence of Honda S.P.A. enables convenient access to superior technical expertise, genuine parts and accessories.

The concept behind the Honda S.P.A. is to provide quick and basic services like full periodic maintenance and light to medium general repairs to areas where there are many Honda owners. Honda S.P.A. will eventually help lessen the load of dealerships and service centers to provide improved service quality at a faster time.

Aside from offering quick services, Honda S.P.A. also enables customers to watch and monitor actual repairs. Honda S.P.A. patrons can also wait comfortably at the Customer�s Lounge while waiting for the release of their vehicles.

�During our service caravans, we have been receiving several requests from our customers to establish a dealership or service center within their area. As a provisional solution, we have increased the number and frequencies of our service caravans. However, we still find it insufficient. As such, we are now focusing our efforts in establishing more service centers in response to the growing service requirements of motorists.� said Mr. Hiroshi Shimizu, HCPI�s President and General Manager.

The first Honda S.P.A. outlet in Tandang Sora is located along Mindanao Avenue, Bgy. Talipapa, Quezon City. For inquiries, you may contact telephone numbers 983-28-98 and 983-28-76. At least two more outlets are set to open in Metro Manila within the year.
    Wala pa ba iyong 2 outlets na sinasabi rito?....

10.1K:mop:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    cvt: Bro, wala pa.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and thought of letting all of you here know my on-going bad experience with Honda Alabang.

I bought from them a 2010 Honda City 1.3S A/T just last Aug 2010. But last Dec 12, 2010, 2 months after the car had it's 1st service maintenance (1000k), while the car was parked at SM Bacoor, a fire started in the steering wheel area. By the time the security guards of SM put-off the fire, the whole back portion of the steering wheel was heavily burnt and in fact, the fire melted and damaged beyond repairs this section. The security guards had to break the driver's side window to put off the fire. Honda Alabang admitted it's electrical malfunction but are willing to restore the car only - not replace the unit. Is this how they treat their customers? I am supposed to be using a new car - NOT A MAJOR REPAIRED CAR!!!. What if the fire broke out while we were asleep in the house? Or it happened while I'm driving? Or the same thing happened again? I am not stupid and put my family at risk again 'coz thats what they did to us for the last 5 months. It seems they do not understand the seriousness of the problem.

Todate, they have not responded to my complaint. Please help.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    anyone here knows who the owners of honda philippines and honda alabang?....thanks very much......

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That is a huge concern, indeed, bro.

I suggest you write a formal letter of complaint to their Branch Manager, and have them acknowledged receipt of the letter.

Ask for a formal meeting with the BM, among others, tagging along somebody who is knowledgeable in this type of discussion/case.

11.9K:apple:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongyot1221 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and thought of letting all of you here know my on-going bad experience with Honda Alabang.

I bought from them a 2010 Honda City 1.3S A/T just last Aug 2010. But last Dec 12, 2010, 2 months after the car had it's 1st service maintenance (1000k), while the car was parked at SM Bacoor, a fire started in the steering wheel area. By the time the security guards of SM put-off the fire, the whole back portion of the steering wheel was heavily burnt and in fact, the fire melted and damaged beyond repairs this section. The security guards had to break the driver's side window to put off the fire. Honda Alabang admitted it's electrical malfunction but are willing to restore the car only - not replace the unit. Is this how they treat their customers? I am supposed to be using a new car - NOT A MAJOR REPAIRED CAR!!!. What if the fire broke out while we were asleep in the house? Or it happened while I'm driving? Or the same thing happened again? I am not stupid and put my family at risk again 'coz thats what they did to us for the last 5 months. It seems they do not understand the seriousness of the problem.

Demanda mo na lang sir mas mahirap mag take risk lalo na kung nasusunog pala yung unit o kaya closed door meeting nga muna with the branch manager baka kaya niya palitan yung unit niyo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bertology View Post
    Honda SPA (Service, Parts and Accessories)

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...dang-sora.html

The first Honda S.P.A. outlet in Tandang Sora is located along Mindanao Avenue, Bgy. Talipapa, Quezon City. For inquiries, you may contact telephone numbers 983-28-98 and 983-28-76.
    Pwede ba magpa PMS sa Honda S.P.A? Meron ba bandang south ng Honda S.P.A?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *topic: Honda Alabang pa naman balak namin kumuha ng Urban Titanium na City tapos ganyan pala service nila sana ngayon nag improve na sila kung hindi sa Honda Makati na lang o kaya sa Honda Bicutan na lang kahit malayo sa Las Piñas.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongyot1221 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

sa inyo pala sir yung city na nakita namin sa SM while we were jogging. hoefully sir maayos na yung problema nyo.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Beware of honda alabang:don't go there for repairs and services