New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 339 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Looks like Honda is still calling the 2014 Jazz a subcompact, here's the US site: Honda Fit Subcompact - Official Site. Afaik they're just saying that interior space rivals compact cars instead of its same-class subcompacts.

Anyway, I was able to explore the new Jazz again yesterday. Grabe pala talaga yung rear center, it was indeed much more padded/raised compared to the previous gen. Very uncomfy nga for an adult. It feels like you're sitting on a (padded) stool, walang support sa outer legs at all. However, it does feel beneficial for 2 passengers.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    So more or less pala for 2 adult persons lang yung likod? malalaki pa naman kami sa house pati mga friends ko. hehe...

Sa mga nakakuha na ng unit nila, kamusta naman po ang FC? over-all driving and ride experience?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    with torque converter na kaya ang cvt transmission nito just like the new city?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by joempar View Post
    with torque converter na kaya ang cvt transmission nito just like the new city?
    exactly the same engine and tranny ng City and Jazz. so yes, it's the new cvt with torque converter.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Belt type pa rin ba CVT nito or yung chain type na?

So ibig bang sabihin 2 type na ng atf ang kailangang palitan?

TnX...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I was really keen on getting the new Honda Jazz M/T version but the missing rear grab rails and the non-alloy mag wheels turned me off.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    What model of the new Jazz do you have EQAddict? If yours is M/T, 10 km/l is the same with the fuel consumption of the Hyundai Grand i10 M/T city driving (source: http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...4/index50.html). That means the 1.5 engine of Jazz is more efficient than the 1.0 engine of the Grand i10!

I'm still confused on what to get: the new Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT or the Hyundai Grand i10 1.2L. I am aiming for the car with the best fuel consumption and of course the included features vs. price is a big consideration as well.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Anybody knows the fuel consumption of the new Honda Jazz 1.5 M/T and 1.5 CVT models? Can't decide whether to get the Hyundai Grand i10 1.2L or this new Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT or M/T. Aiming for the car with the best fuel consumption and the included features vs. the price.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ If fuel consumption is your concern, get the Mitsubishi Mirage. Cost of owning a vehicle is more than just about fuel consumption, you should also factor in quality, long term reliability, availability of parts, dealer / manufacturer's reputation, etc.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brel View Post
    Anybody knows the fuel consumption of the new Honda Jazz 1.5 M/T and 1.5 CVT models? Can't decide whether to get the Hyundai Grand i10 1.2L or this new Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT or M/T. Aiming for the car with the best fuel consumption and the included features vs. the price.
    How about the 1.2 swift? You can use the savings sa price for upgrades. Matipid din ang jazz. Un nga lang you're comparing a 1.2 sa 1.5

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App