New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 339 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Finally got my unit kanina. Jazz V red. Took it out for a short drive and loved it. Question lang, yung usb port sa tabi nung charger, para san yun? Yung for the radio yung sa aux di ba? And ok na ba dun kahit sa cdr king lang bumili?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Mga guys..unit ko is ung Jazz V m/t.pansin ko lang pag tinangal ko ung usb nanatatangal din ung mismong saksakan..have you encountered this problem or ako pa lang.thanks..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchu18 View Post
    ^^ Just to add, got my unit from Honda Pangasinan and I live here in Baguio, no choice but to drive it immediately after getting it from the dealer

The car dealerships here does the same thing, their cars are truck delivered in their dealerships around Pangasinan/La Union/etc, then their personnel drives it up all the way here in Baguio.

In short, you should be OK!
    Thank you for your input sir.. good to hear that

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Curious din lang, did you guys have your cars paint protected pa after release? Di ba may paint protect na before ilabas? Yung mga optiguard/paint protect sa big bert's ba when advisable i-undertake?

My SA also told me na ordinary unleaded gas daw ang ok gamitin sa new jazz. How true? She also only gave me 1 invoice which us good for 1 week lang. Okay na ba yun? I know good for 7 days lang talaga yung conduction sticker so i just have to be careful at wag mag-commit ng any violation?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    yes tedy, na experience din ng misis ko yan natanggal ang saksakan ng usb port ,heheheh

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    pag nagpa-customize na car seat kaya sa Seatmate kaya nila alisin yung hump sa gitna sa likod?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i did drop by Honda cars last Sunday to check out the Jazz which is better ba 1.5V MT or 1.5V AT? sa 40k na price difference nila is it worth it? Im not so particular on its transmission tou AT is much ok but MT is likewise ok for speed and fun thanks.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chrolli View Post
    pag nagpa-customize na car seat kaya sa Seatmate kaya nila alisin yung hump sa gitna sa likod?
    Had seat covers made at seatmate, and yes the hump is definitely less. Call the Marcos highway branch so to order. They already have a pattern. That should save you time.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermatch View Post
    Had seat covers made at seatmate, and yes the hump is definitely less. Call the Marcos highway branch so to order. They already have a pattern. That should save you time.

Pa-post naman ng picture ng car seat na pinagawa mo. How much was it?

spencersy ~ if you're not particular abt the transmission tingin ko just go with the a/t V model. Mas madami syang added features kesa sa matic.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chrolli View Post
    Pa-post naman ng picture ng car seat na pinagawa mo. How much was it?

spencersy ~ if you're not particular abt the transmission tingin ko just go with the a/t V model. Mas madami syang added features kesa sa matic.
    Check out their Facebook page. Rommel the branch manager took pics and posted it on their page.

Costs 6500 and I'm pleased to say the seat covers fit like a glove.