New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 339 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by brel View Post
    Anybody knows the fuel consumption of the new Honda Jazz 1.5 M/T and 1.5 CVT models? Can't decide whether to get the Hyundai Grand i10 1.2L or this new Honda Jazz 1.5 CVT or M/T. Aiming for the car with the best fuel consumption and the included features vs. the price.
    Wala pa gaano test units binibigay for Jazz kaya scarce ang reviews, but consumption should be close to the new City since same engine/transmission: around 9-10km/L city, 12-14 highway.

Given your priorities, you might be better off getting a smaller car but with higher/top variant - Mirage, G4 or Wigo. The Jazz is bigger in size and engine compared to the Grand i10, so it is a bit pricier with less accessories. (Tip: the accessories you can buy/upgrade later on, but you can't upgrade cabin space or engine output.)

The grand i10 fuel consumption should be around 2-4km/L better than the Jazz. You might also want to consider the Accent crdi m/t; much less tech toys, but the fuel economy will definitely make you smile. It's in the 15km/L city range -- DIESEL.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Mga sir question, hid na ba ang top of the line jazz? TIA

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    nope. halogen pa din. ni hindi nga projector ginamit eh. naka reflector type pa din. unlike yung sa civic kahit na base, kahit halogen naka projector naman...

Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Mga sir question, hid na ba ang top of the line jazz? TIA

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I plan to change mine to projector headlights next time pag may nagpadating na. I know meron sa thailand. This car is fast! Used to drive a rav4 2.0. Halos katapat niya and significantly faster than our altis 1.6. Never ko pa siya nafloor since below 1k palang tinakbo. Suspension and stability is also very good. Fc sa city driving with moderate to heavy traffic around 7-8. Light traffic around 8-9. Medyo mabigat din paa ko, btw.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1406221798.322683.jpg
    Named her stormtrooper pero alanganin naman pag may storm.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I love your car! Why dont you go to garyq for your lighting upgrades?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ Yes, it's actually size that determines what class a vehicle belongs to. Passenger and cargo volume.
    That's the formal classification used by the EPA (which we aren't even governed by). Under the same classification, the Accord is actually a full-sized sedan instead of a mid-size.

But the buying public still considers the Jazz as a subcompact.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Nice car sir sparkfly! Just curious for your reasons bakit Jazz po kinuha nyo. I was planning to get the VX which is next month pa ang release, but medyo nag dadalawang isip kasi medyo may kamahalan. Kaprice na nya kasi ung Mazda3 na entry level.

Have you also tried na sakyan nyo sya ng 4 passengers? Kayang kaya ba and ndi ba masyado masikip for three passengers sa likod?

Did you also requested to put additional undercoating? or pwede na po ba ung factory undercoat?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I love your car! Why dont you go to garyq for your lighting upgrades?
    Thanks, EQAddict! I'll do my upgrades nalang after ng warranty period siguro para hindi mavoid electrical warranty but that depends din how excited I will get when I see the actual projector lights. hehe. Where's garyq's shop, by the way?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gem_hondo View Post
    Nice car sir sparkfly! Just curious for your reasons bakit Jazz po kinuha nyo. I was planning to get the VX which is next month pa ang release, but medyo nag dadalawang isip kasi medyo may kamahalan. Kaprice na nya kasi ung Mazda3 na entry level.

Have you also tried na sakyan nyo sya ng 4 passengers? Kayang kaya ba and ndi ba masyado masikip for three passengers sa likod?

Did you also requested to put additional undercoating? or pwede na po ba ung factory undercoat?
    I was looking for a sub 1M car for my daily commute with a route na hindi naman bahain. I don't have a family yet and I often drive alone or with my gf on weekends. Bihira ako may passengers sa likod. Masmadalas pa ako magkarga ng malaki that's why I need a big cargo bay. With those in mind, I think the Jazz is perfect for me. Personal preference ko din ang hatch. I never had one prior to this. I remember yung college ako, naiinggit ako sa mga naka Civic hatchback. Iba kasi yung porma e. hehe.

I test drove the Mazda3 1.5 din. Okay yung handling but nabitin ako sa acceleration and I don't like the matte grille. The 2.0 is really a driver's car but it was out of my budget. Even if I can afford it, I might think twice because and I hated the HUD speedometer. I prefer classic guage. The space at the back is also too tight for me. Baka Altis pa kunin ko even though boring (daw) ang handling.

The day palang na nalaman ko na nadeliver na sa casa yung Jazz, pinuntahan ko na. Di pa siya nakadisplay nun; kakadeliver palang sa garage. Natuwa ako upon seeing it in person. Better than the pics talaga. That got me excited. One of the negative things I noticed was the hump on the middle backseat. Medyo mahaba usapan niyan dito. hehe. Very comfortable siya for the 2 passengers pero pag may 3rd na uupo sa middle, baka mahirapan. I had 3 passengers at the back once and the girl on the middle said comfortable naman siya. Depends na din siguro gano kalaki mga passengers mo and gano kalayo biyahe. Kids to petite girls won't mind sitting in the middle. Ang laki din ng legroom niya. You can put the headrest down and slide your feet underneath the front seats if you want to nap. The City has a more comfortable middle backseat. I will get that if I will ride with 3-4 passengers at the back often. Iba lang talaga appeal ng Jazz for me. I keep on mentioning that this car is fairly fast and stable. Test drive it and you'll see. 2 more negative things: No autolock kahit na totl variant and cute masyado busina. Hehe. Minor gripes that can be fixed easily.

No need for additional undercoating. 2 Honda groups will tell you that. Another group will say otherwise. I went to 5 casas before I made my purchase.