New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ano ba yang earth dreams na yan? yung city ba earth dreams na?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by car_bore View Post
    Does the TOTL have a sunroof?
    Unfortunately, this does not seem the case, the earlier release of the 4WD Gen 4 which were made in Japan had a sun roof.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ano ba yang earth dreams na yan? yung city ba earth dreams na?
    My understanding is, earth dreams is a some sort of development that honda made to reduce friction and improve thermal efficiency of the engine. This in effect should improve fuel efficiency by 5 to 15% while increasing torque by around 10%. On some engine classes, it is also lighter compared to it's counterparts.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    My understanding is, earth dreams is a some sort of development that honda made to reduce friction and improve thermal efficiency of the engine. This in effect should improve fuel efficiency by 5 to 15% while increasing torque by around 10%. On some engine classes, it is also lighter compared to it's counterparts.
    Earth dreams engine is similar to Skyactive technology from Mazda. They employ Atkinson-Cyle engines. The Toyota Prius also have this similar technology.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thailand CR-V will get CVT.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Saw this updated crv earlier at honda marcos hiway. It was the 2.0 S AT version. I think the price increase was justified, since it is getting some upgrades like a standard LCD HU and a start/stop button. Exterior-wise, I was surprised to see that the headlight is exactly the same as what I have with the changes only on the DRL going around the headlight. The grill also does not look that imposing. The previous one with 3-horizontal lines seems to have more character. The wheels were covered so I wasnt able to see if they followed suit and installed the ugly rims from their brochure. I guess we'll get to see more of these in the next few weeks.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    dropped by my dealer, and checked out the facelifted crv.

this is the 2.0S and there was a price increase of like almost 100k but I think it is justified, since it got more new features like start/stop button, LCD screen etc. Looking at the headlight though, it looks exactly the same as the pre-facelifted one, they just extended the DRL lighthing up to the top. The rubberized cladding below is also the same one, they just replaced the housing of the foglamps and added a modulo-looking chin to extend the front.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Boss yung TOTL ba nila po is power tailgate na?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    according sa mga SA, 2016 model na to..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Saw a blue one earlier here in makati. Ganda ng pagkablue. I like!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast