New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 884 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    nakaka adik magaral ng detailing!
    Ingat lang. There is also a dark side to this addiction.
    Once na achieve mo na yung ultimate mirror finish (especially if you have a dark colored car), mabilis tataas ang BP mo pag may makita humipo sa paint ng car mo. (ex. punas boys sa intersection, mall parking washboys, parking boyz na kumakatok sa rear fenders mo while pretending to help you park).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Ingat lang. There is also a dark side to this addiction.
    Once na achieve mo na yung ultimate mirror finish (especially if you have a dark colored car), mabilis tataas ang BP mo pag may makita humipo sa paint ng car mo. (ex. punas boys sa intersection, mall parking washboys, parking boyz na kumakatok sa rear fenders mo while pretending to help you park).
    tama!

Ess nagddlwang isip tuloy ako kng black kunin ko, kasi para sa akin ang ganda ng black ang hirap lang talaga i maintain sabi nila. dati ko car silver hindi msyada mhirap maintain.

Bukod sa black ano ok na color sa E CVT?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    tama!

Ess nagddlwang isip tuloy ako kng black kunin ko, kasi para sa akin ang ganda ng black ang hirap lang talaga i maintain sabi nila. dati ko car silver hindi msyada mhirap maintain.

maganda white or gray.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    tama!

Kung black talaga ang gusto mo then by all means, go for it!
    You just have to be strict with your maintenance schedule (as much as humanly possible of course).

My previous car was a Nighthawk Black City. I was able to keep it in pristine condition for 10 years, until I got rear-ended. It took a while before I got the car fixed. During that time, nawalan ako ng gana mag maintain. By the time it got fixed, the paint got really bad. The sheen was gone. The dagta and bird crap already etched in the paint. Yes, mabilis magreciprocate ng neglect ang black paint. Lalu na tuloy akong tinamad.

It was then that the 2014 city came out and an inner voice told me, "Maybe it's time to move on..."
    And move on I did. But this time, I moved on with Taffeta White.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Kung black talaga ang gusto mo then by all means, go for it!
    You just have to be strict with your maintenance schedule (as much as humanly possible of course).

My previous car was a Nighthawk Black City. I was able to keep it in pristine condition for 10 years, until I got rear-ended. It took a while before I got the car fixed. During that time, nawalan ako ng gana mag maintain. By the time it got fixed, the paint got really bad. The sheen was gone. The dagta and bird crap already etched in the paint. Yes, mabilis magreciprocate ng neglect ang black paint. Lalu na tuloy akong tinamad.

It was then that the 2014 city came out and an inner voice told me, "Maybe it's time to move on..."
    And move on I did. But this time, I moved on with Taffeta White.
    yea gusto ko talaga ang black, kung meron lang yung blue na kagaya ng asa australia un kunin ko.

the problem is ang magmaintain kasi ng car is ung pinsan ko asa singapore kasi ako work every 2-3 months ako nauwi pinas. so once a week lang yun magagamit ng pinsan ko. sana ok naman sya magmaintain.

galing mo na maintain mo black for 10 years.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Black / golden brown parehong high maintenance. Sabi nga ng ermats ko bakit hindi black? Yung dalawang oto sa bahay kasi black. Ayoko na kako, maganda ang black pag bago or magaling ka mag alaga.

Carnelian red ba high maintenance din?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ano pinagkaiba nito sa luma nilang cvt? belt ba ito or chain? Torque converter for what?

Is the new cvt reliable? epic fail
    daw yung lumang cvt ng honda eh. or case to case basis?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ano pinagkaiba nito sa luma nilang cvt? belt ba ito or chain? Torque converter for what?

Good question!

anyone can share their idea about this

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1417151610.539360.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1417151631.252541.jpg

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004

When the iDSI CVT City came out, we got 2 units.

One unit had started to get the dreaded juddering CVT symptoms after 6 years. The first few moments when you accelerate from standstill, the tranny would vibrate like crazy. Afterwards smooth na. Same when you engage Reverse gear.
    The other unit (my unit) -- no problems. The tranny ran great until the day I let go of my car.

I have an officemate who owns (or rather owned) later model (2008 CVT City), and she also had the CVT juddering problem.

So I'd like to believe na talagang epic fail yung Honda CVT nung generation na yon. Siguro na swerte lang ako sa unit ko.