New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 884 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sa mga kakakuha lang ng units.

Paano rehistro ng oto? 2014-2016 or considered na as 2015-2017?

Planning to get this december eh? Paano reflected rehistro ko sa LTO? Lugi naman ata ako ng 1 year if 2014-2016 yung rehistro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sa mga kakakuha lang ng units.

Paano rehistro ng oto? 2014-2016 or considered na as 2015-2017?

Planning to get this december eh? Paano reflected rehistro ko sa LTO? Lugi naman ata ako ng 1 year if 2014-2016 yung rehistro.

The year also has a monthly schedule, like if registered Dec. 2014 it would need to be registered around that month also for 2017 (3 years). The way i see na ma lugi ka is when you sell it later on as your acquisition date would reflect 2014 instead of 2015 which is a month away. Im just not sure how to determine registration dates though with the new plates bearing 4 numeric characters.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aNthraxx View Post
    The year also has a monthly schedule, like if registered Dec. 2014 it would need to be registered around that month also for 2017 (3 years). The way i see na ma lugi ka is when you sell it later on as your acquisition date would reflect 2014 instead of 2015 which is a month away. Im just not sure how to determine registration dates though with the new plates bearing 4 numeric characters.
    I think status quo with regards sa pag register.

What im thinking about is car will be registered december 2014.

So registration is 2014-2016.

Then i will be issued with plates ending with either 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 Lugi naman ata ako?

I'd be thankful if i'll be given an 8-9-0 as ending.

Yes my fault since december ako bibili eh?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseter View Post
    Finally, nakuha ko na ren yun VX ko kahapon!!! I am quite satisfied with it! Even my boss and officemates were impressed, nagshow and tell tuloy kme sa parking..hahaha..

hirap lng magbasa ng owner's manual kase universal siya for all City variants. May instructions kahit hindi kasama sa features ng car mo..
    congrats bro!!! ano pinaka gusto mong feature. ako yung mobile hands free.. hehe!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^ firm si SA eh? Yun talaga rate ng insurance. Sa mga dealer na napuntahan ko same sila. Pinakamura nga is 27k.

Makakamura nga outside, im thinking if its worth it? Baka by the time na gagamitin mo na and ipapasok sa casa ma-hassle ako dahil hindi mga in-house yung insurance ko.

Konting hilot na lang yan bro! VX na kunin mo. E Modulo type ni esmi mo?

our insurance naman is Mapfre.. we got it for around 26-27k.. unfortunately nagamit na namin sya when we need to repair our side mirror. di naman kami nahirapan gamitin ung insurance kahit hindi sya in house.. natagalan lang sa paghihintay ng part.

hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    congrats bro!!! ano pinaka gusto mong feature. ako yung mobile hands free.. hehe!
    Yup. That's one of the most useful feature na ginagamit ko. Right now, pinaglalaruan ko pa un Rear camera, watching how far the car behind me.. I still use mirrors kapag backing up sa parking but I use the camera kung pantay ako sa linya. No need to open the door kung nasa linya ako.. hahaha.

May tanong pala ako, kapag nakalimutan ko ba ilock un pinto, will the car autolock since the key is with me?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Yup. That's one of the most useful feature na ginagamit ko. Right now, pinaglalaruan ko pa un Rear camera, watching how far the car behind me.. I still use mirrors kapag backing up sa parking but I use the camera kung pantay ako sa linya. No need to open the door kung nasa linya ako.. hahaha.

May tanong pala ako, kapag nakalimutan ko ba ilock un pinto, will the car autolock since the key is with me?
    i've just found out na we have this feature pala. haha! just don't know when it activates. i hope someone here has an idea.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    When I got my unit back in June, I was made to go through a "new owner" orientation.
    The one who conducted my orientation was not my SA. It was the supervisor.
    She started with a couple of useless opening lines:
    "sir ito po ang shipter. sir ito po ang padel shipter kung feel ninyo maging sporty"
    "ito po naman ang erkon"
    "blah,...blah...blah...."

After what seemed like forever, she ask:
    "My tanong po kayo?"

That's when I asked:
    => Paano palitan ang battery ng alarm remote?
    Her response: Ay ser, kailangan dalin dito sa Honda yan. Hindi po yan servicable.
    => Eh pano kung sa mall parking ako nawalan ng batterya yung remote?
    Her response: Tawag na lang po kayo sa honda, para mag pa tow.

=> Paano ko i-activate yung A/C climate control
    Her response: Ay ser, di po yan available sa City. Civic and up lang po ang may climate control.
    => I showed her the brochure with the feature matrix
    Her response: Di po talaga avaialble ser eh.

But at least she did not BS me about the donut spare tire.
    She said "Kaya lang sir, tandaan ninyo na hindi na regular rims yung spare ha. Fanget na po.. donut lang po."

That's a supervisor, mind you.

Yung climate control, na kapa ko while stuck in traffic on the way home.
    When I got home, I read the manual and found how to open the remote alarm unit and replace the battery.
    Haha tawa ako sa na experienced nyo Sir. Ako kasi gabi na nung na iturn over sakin car di na nagpaliwanag pa hehe. Yung Climate control halatang di nya alam pano gawin hehe

Walang autolock ang GM6 sir.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vintot View Post
    Haha tawa ako sa na experienced nyo Sir. Ako kasi gabi na nung na iturn over sakin car di na nagpaliwanag pa hehe. Yung Climate control halatang di nya alam pano gawin hehe

Walang autolock ang GM6 sir.
    Ako rin tumawa na lang ako.
    I didn't bother correcting the supervisor. Hinayaan ko na lang siya.

Anyway, has anyone here tried that handbrake bypass to allow HDMI mirroring even while the car is moving?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

So while driving, what can you do with your smartphone?

Can you:

Mirror what's on your screen? (waze)

Play music saved on your smartphone? Or lets say you have an ipod or any portable device that stores mp3s?

May navigation/maps ba ang head unit?