New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 884 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I've a question about the ID3 tags used in the City HU's media player.

I'm already going crazy trying out different track # values for the ID3 tags on my MP3 files, but the media player still refuses to sort the files correctly. Parang may sariling sorting routine yung HU.

Ex.
    File = 01_song.mp3 (ID3 tag: # = 01)
    File = 02_song.mp3 (ID3 tag: # = 02)
    File = 03_song.mp3 (ID3 tag: # = 03)

When I play the album on the HU, the files are sorted as:
    02_song
    03_song
    01_song

It's tolerable if you're listening to regular albums. But if you're listening to a live/concert albums, bad trip.

Those same ID3 tagged files play in correct order under Windows.

I couldn't find any helpful info doon sa owners guide nung city.

Anyone here willing to share how they get their MP3 tracks to play in the desired order?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    ^^

Ang na try ko pag through USB input is sorted sya by Date Created Ascending. Not sure ha, try mo na din, ang pagkakaalala ko ganyan pag USB.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thanks. Try ko muli mamaya pag pauwi.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    Hi Guys may nababasa na akong problem ng mga city petrol version sa team bhp
    Hi Sirs, I noticed din tong noise na to. Is this normal to our GM6 unit?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I plan to replace our 2000 Civic LXi (EJ) with either a 2014 City or 2014 Jazz (or 2014 Vios)? I'm cross-posting this to the Jazz forum. Without being a fanboy which car would experts and owners here recommend (limiting the choices to the City and Jazz)? Car would be chauffeur driven and passenger would be rear sitting. Which has a better legroom between the City and Jazz? Which would have the best safety features?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maykblancas View Post
    I plan to replace our 2000 Civic LXi (EJ) with either a 2014 City or 2014 Jazz (or 2014 Vios)? I'm cross-posting this to the Jazz forum. Without being a fanboy which car would experts and owners here recommend (limiting the choices to the City and Jazz)? Car would be chauffeur driven and passenger would be rear sitting. Which has a better legroom between the City and Jazz? Which would have the best safety features?
    I've test driven both and the City is definitely more comfortable. For your requirements I think the City is better suited.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jayren View Post
    I've test driven both and the City is definitely more comfortable. For your requirements I think the City is better suited.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    What exactly do you mean by more comfortable? Driving experience wise, which if the two is better?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chrolli View Post
    What exactly do you mean by more comfortable? Driving experience wise, which if the two is better?
    The new city's rear seat is very spacious. It's like seating in a Camry or Accord . Get the Vx+ for added side airbags.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jyn019 View Post
    Hi Sirs, I noticed din tong noise na to. Is this normal to our GM6 unit?
    thanks sa feedback, baka meron pa jan na naka experience din ng ganito?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    thanks sa feedback, baka meron pa jan na naka experience din ng ganito?
    Tama ba ginawa ko? After 2hrs of driving nung asa bahay na ako binuksan ko hood at pinakinggan. Wala naman bell like sound.

Or dapat pag kaka start mo lang ng engine?