New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 884 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Honda agents have fixed salaries, they are not commission based this is the reason why you don't hear Honda agents asking for D.I.s.
    meron po silang DI kapag Bank PO. they don't charge it through the customer but rather the bank pays for the DIs. when I got my crv this week, 0.5% daw ang binibigay sa kanila ng bangko usually. when I told them na kaya nila itaas yun to 1%, nabigyan ako ng magagandang freebies like full tint at front, free LTO, window visors, tonneau cover and car cover.

try to look at yuchengco based honda dealers, mas competitive sila vs ayala based ones. they also had a promo last week for an additional 10k discount when you reserve with any honda dealer.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Lahat sila sir magaganda talaga. Sarap nga maghintay when I took my GM6 for its 1K PMS. My agent is Kat. Bait din niya.. walang kasungit sungit. FEllas, try nyo magpa-service dun! You'll never regret! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kandule View Post
    Hehehe sino ba Agent mo dun ? Si Cherry agent ko , maganda na mabait pa

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Saan yung Honda Bul?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That's what I said, they don't ask for D.I.s, they accept what's given to them.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chrolli View Post
    saang branch ito?
    Honda Pasig. Part of their August promo (Ghost Month). Nakahabol pa before the promo ended.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    That's what I said, they don't ask for D.I.s, they accept what's given to them.
    This DI is confusing.. one time I asked an agent kung may idadagdag pa ba sa freebies aside from whats given in the quotation and i was told na yes, possible depende sa DI na ibibigay ng bank ko. I dont have any idea abt it back then and she was honest enough to explain that banks kasi they give Dealer's incentive as a sort of goodwill or compensation to a dealer sa pag aasikaso sa order ng bank but then again daw, yung makukuha ng dealer eventually ends up to pay for the buyer's registration fees sa Lto, additional accessories, etc para free na these sa buyer. Pero kung galante naman daw yung bank sa DI, in return, they can give more freebies since they can use it to pay for freebies items.

Then i read somewhere sa tgp or AI comments, dko maalala, that a certain client ng bank asking for lower rate ng loan nia and his bank says na hindi na maibaba coz of DI. So this means that banks get the DI from client? Akala ko ba goodwill ng banko sa dealer ang DI 😣

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    It is very rare for a car make to have a dedicated display unit. All dealers of all brands will use certain units from its stock yard as display units. These "display" units will eventually get sold to customers.

If you don't want to get a "display" unit you need to inform your SA about this. Also take note of the conduction sticker (in the absense of such - the engine or chassis #) of the vehicle on display that is most similar to what you are about to purchase.

I don't think you can return the vehicle esp. after you already logged mileage on it.
    thanks for the response.

the problem is the SA of Honda Greenhills didn't inform my friend that it was the display unit when she got it. in fact the SA said during their sms exchanges that the unit that will be given to her came from the plant and will be transferred to the stockyard. also the display unit was initially bought by a different buyer.. unfortunately it didn't not push through that's why they put it on display, may tint at conduction sticker na sya and temp plate number pa when they display it. kaya namin nalaman na same car yun. tapos ang dami pa nila reasons before they finally admit it to her na yun nga ang display.. very disappointing talaga.

my friend is now looking for another dealer to take care of her car during PMS baka kasi mauulit na di maging transparent si Honda Greenhills.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga katsikot! may alam na ba kayong nagbebenta ng modulo front grill ng city 2014? mahal kasi sa casa e, 9.3k daw. napapangitan kasi ako sa front grill ng city ngayon. gusto ko ung makintab like nung last gen.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Guiguinto sir!

Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Saan yung Honda Bul?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The loan rate that the bank offers you already includes dealer's incentive, typically around 0.6-1.0%. If the unit is in demand, the bank knows to give higher dealer's incentive and thereby charges you higher loan interest. If they know the unit is not selling well, the bank lowers the dealer's incentive and can even give no dealer's incentive, dealer is happy to be able to sell the item.

To get the lowest interest rate without dealer's incentive, you can purchase the vehicle in cash and then apply for loan reimbursement. With this method, you can get a loan rate of about 4%+, sometimes even lower.