New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 884 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    Naku my friend had a disappointing experience in Honda greenhills.. They gave her the display car without informing her..kung di pa nya nakita sa gallery nya na yun ang display.. They won't inform.. Tapos nung Una ayaw pa aminin.

Ask ko mga sir and pwede I ask as dealer to compensate what they did. Can my ask an palitan unit nya?
    It is very rare for a car make to have a dedicated display unit. All dealers of all brands will use certain units from its stock yard as display units. These "display" units will eventually get sold to customers.

If you don't want to get a "display" unit you need to inform your SA about this. Also take note of the conduction sticker (in the absense of such - the engine or chassis #) of the vehicle on display that is most similar to what you are about to purchase.

I don't think you can return the vehicle esp. after you already logged mileage on it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by garic View Post
    Guys, anybody here who has the 1.5E variant?

If so, would just like to ask if the AT lever only has the P-R-N-D choices only?

Vx & vx+ have the S option for the paddle shifter, but since the E does not have paddle shifters, i am wondering what if there are options for low gears only (similar to traditional AT) for uphill climbs and engine breaking

Visited a honda dealership but no display of the 1.5e variant and sales agent is unsure

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Ang alam ko pareho lang lahat ng AT.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by garic View Post
    Guys, anybody here who has the 1.5E variant?

If so, would just like to ask if the AT lever only has the P-R-N-D choices only?

Vx & vx+ have the S option for the paddle shifter, but since the E does not have paddle shifters, i am wondering what if there are options for low gears only (similar to traditional AT) for uphill climbs and engine breaking

Visited a honda dealership but no display of the 1.5e variant and sales agent is unsure

E CVT has P-R-N-D-S-L

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by manzi View Post
    E CVT has P-R-N-D-S-L
    Salamat ng marami!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    This happened to my 2 weeks old VX last night. My touchscreen froze while it was connected to my iPhone, restarted the engine, the display is on but the side menu has no light still clickable though, restarted the engine again, the screen went black. Restarted again, no more screen. I gave up and let the engine rest. After a few hours i restarted the car again, the touchscreen is back to normal.
    Wala lang just sharing my experience.

Anyone experienced this before? Oh well, kahit nga ipad nag hahang din sometimes.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by PonkanNaPonkan View Post
    This happened to my 2 weeks old VX last night. My touchscreen froze while it was connected to my iPhone, restarted the engine, the display is on but the side menu has no light still clickable though, restarted the engine again, the screen went black. Restarted again, no more screen. I gave up and let the engine rest. After a few hours i restarted the car again, the touchscreen is back to normal.
    Wala lang just sharing my experience.

Anyone experienced this before? Oh well, kahit nga ipad nag hahang din sometimes.

And i was about to ask about the touchscreen performance. I wonder if this is a common experience.

Im still choosing between the City and the Jazz. Hopefully early sept maka-decide na ko. Will probably end up getting the E City or V Jazz although the City VX's still tempting me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chrolli View Post
    And i was about to ask about the touchscreen performance. I wonder if this is a common experience.

Im still choosing between the City and the Jazz. Hopefully early sept maka-decide na ko. Will probably end up getting the E City or V Jazz although the City VX's still tempting me.
    *chrolli akala ko kumuha ka na. I went with Jazz V even though after test drive alam ko mas comfortable si City. Kinuha ko Jazz kasi since gen 2 gusto ko na talaga yung hatchback.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Need your advice guys. Which dealer gives the best offer for a City 1.5 E CVT?

I'm going to get one for my parents to replace their Vios. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    Need your advice guys. Which dealer gives the best offer for a City 1.5 E CVT?

I'm going to get one for my parents to replace their Vios. Thanks!
    Ask them all and then select. Hahaha

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Mga bossing, any of you tried putting a tablet screen protector on your infotament unit? If yes, how was the performance after? Was it still responsive? TIA