New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw this trending on FB today. We've got another candidate for the Douchebag of the Year award. Congrats Kiddo, you're famous.

Credits to: Credits to: Instagram post of the day: That nauseating sense of entitlement | TopGear.com.ph

Last edited by vinj; October 24th, 2014 at 01:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Not sure if that 16 plate is even his dad unless he is a bastard of the judge. The succeeding 3 letters after 16 is usually the initials of the judge(sometimes its the region where he is assigned but I can't think of a region called DPP).

Mr. judge's lastname is P while douchebag candidate's lastname starts with a D.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    di pa natuto dun sa isang nabalita na model na nag-brag din na walang huli. super power na talaga ang common sense at courtesy ngayon

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    i abolish na kase ang coding para isang kotse nalang at mawala na ang "coding car"

pero hindi i-aabolish ang coding kase gusto talaga ng gobyerno mas madami ka kotse mas madami tax (anual registration tax, preventive maintenance tax, fuel tax, etc...)

ang solution ay expansion hindi restriction...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Spill the beans already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    i abolish na kase ang coding para isang kotse nalang at mawala na ang "coding car"
    Di naman lahat ng more than one ang sasakyan ay bumili ng extra dahil sa coding.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Di rin lahat ganun kayaman na kayang bumili ng coding car. Lots of people I know only have one car, and they either commute or leave very early on their coding day - both of which help reduce traffic congestion which is the point exactly.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why can't he just use his Dad's non coding car then??? May hindi tugma.

I am not proud of myself for thinking of switching plates in the past. But then mahahalata na hindi tugma yung letter series ng plate sa model.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gusto lang sumikat nyang rich prick na yan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Not sure if that 16 plate is even his dad unless he is a bastard of the judge. The succeeding 3 letters after 16 is usually the initials of the judge(sometimes its the region where he is assigned but I can't think of a region called DPP).

It doesn't work that way Sir. The letters pertain to the initials of the position, not the person's name. AFAIK, DPP stands for Deputy Provincial Prosecutor. This protocol plate is of the same rank as Provincial Prosecutors, City Prosecutors, Deputy City Prosecutors and Regional Trial Court Judges -- all of them bearing the number 16.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Walang Coding-coding Pala Ha (Douchebag Award Nominee)