New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A text message was circulated to me that Tukaan TV Host Emoy Gorgonia died last Thursday night due to the carnapping of his car, a Toyota Fortuner DSL 4x4 3.0, 2006 model with plate # WOW-555. Please monitor and report immediately to the authority.
    His body is now in Cosmopolitan Funeral Parlor, Cagayan de Oro and will be flewn to Manila tomorrow.
    RIP my brother!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RIP. Never had any interest in fighting cocks but I did watch his show once in a while to kill time.

Ingat po tayo lahat. Magpapasko pa naman.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May his soul RIP.

OT.

Gorgonia? Ano ba channel yang Tukaan? Parang ngayon ko lang narinig yang show na yan. About sabong ba yan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk, hirap tlaga ng buhay...lalong dumadami krimen ngayong palapit na ang pasko, ingat tayo mga peeps, plan your lakads intelligently.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    May his soul RIP.

OT.

Gorgonia? Ano ba channel yang Tukaan? Parang ngayon ko lang narinig yang show na yan. About sabong ba yan?
    Yeah you're right. The TV show is about fighting cocks. I think the channel is in RPN9 or PTV4.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hayyy!!! Mag papasko nanaman. Nagkalat nanaman ang mga ayaw mag banat ng mga buto.

R.I.P.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Grabe na nga talaga! Ingat ingat nalang talaga needs pag tayoy lumalakad or umaalis ng bahay,and even the bahay double check,triple check before going.

According to the text message I recieved is, he was ran over then took his vehicle together with all his personal belongings.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san nga pala nangyari ito? I watch his show once in a while...damn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tukaan TV host Killed, Vehicle carnapped!