New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hindi dapat iniiwan ang bata sa swimming pool area.

Grabe sigurado sama ng loob ng parents nung nilunod na bata.

At gut-feel ko kamag-anak ng condominium management yung bully. Bago lang yan sun residence so konti pa lang nakatira jan.

4-year-old boy drowns in QC condo pool
    His family suspects that another child may have caused his death.

https://anc.yahoo.com/news/4-year-ol...014912814.html

A four-year-old boy named "Gab" drowned in a condominium swimming pool in Quezon City last Saturday, September 6. His family suspects that another child may have caused his death.

The victim’s cousin, Nice Asprec, had accompanied the boy to the pool area of Sun Residences—a high-rise condo owned by SM Development Corporation (SMDC).

According to Asprec, a bigger child had been bullying the boy. She said that the child was pulling Gab’s hand and then chasing him around. At one point, she said Gab yelled at the other child asking him to stop being rowdy.

Asprec said she reprimanded the child as well. However, she recalled that the child only smiled at her.

Asprec said she left the pool area briefly and when she got back Gab was already unconscious in the pool. They were able to bring him to the hospital but he eventually died there.

Later on, the family asked to see the CCTV footage from the pool area. They saw the bigger child elbowing Gab and then dunking him in the pool.

The family said they didn’t get a copy of the footage right away as they had to attend to Gab’s funeral arrangements.

However, when they asked to view the CCTV footage again, they claimed that some segments seemed to be missing.

The family now fears that a cover-up may happen. Nevertheless, they have asked for a copy of the CCTV footage so it could be probed further. The Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit (CIDU) of the Philippine National Police (PNP) is now handling Gab’s case.

The condominium management has reportedly offered financial assistance to Gab’s family. ABS-CBN News tried to get their statement, but they declined for the time being.
    Last edited by chookchakchenes; September 11th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simple lang, Irresponsible parents blaming everyone else except themselves. 4 yr old iniwan mo magisa sa pool? Bobo na parent dapat I ligate para hinde na magka anak pa

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Simple lang, Irresponsible parents blaming everyone else except themselves. 4 yr old iniwan mo magisa sa pool? Bobo na parent dapat I ligate para hinde na magka anak pa

#retzing
    I agree, how irresponsible? They even left the evidence to arrange the funeral. Kung ako ang parent at nasa harap ko na ang video kung pano pinatay anak ko di ko na iiwan yan hanggang di nakikita ng pulis.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^or at least use their cellphone to record the video muna. para kahit papano may evidence parin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Give the family a break. A loss is a loss. Malamang tuliro pa yan because of the incident. Besides, who would have thought na itatamper yung video? Teka diba may date and time stamp yun?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A preventable death of a child...

#retzing

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    pambihira naman kasi yung nagbabantay. she witnessed her cousin being bullied, tas iniwan pa din.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Stupid case of irresponsible parents. Iwan mo ba naman yung bata na nag- iisa. Eh kung bantay sarado yan, sana buhay pa yung bata.

Tsaka binu- bully na pala. Sana pinaahon na.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Isn't it required to have lifeguards on duty at swimming pools? or only for public ones?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Isn't it required to have lifeguards on duty at swimming pools? or only for public ones?
    sa sea residences wala. not sure sa sun. malamang wala din.
    Hindi na smdc nagmamanage nyan me bldng admin na sila.

nakakaawa nangyari as bata pero may kasalanan din magulang. pag anak ko nga nagsswimming dalawa pa kami ni misis na bantay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sun residences condominium cctv tampering ( 4-year-old boy drowns in QC condo pool )