New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    It would be helpful pag may CV number....

A father seeking justice for his nine-year-old daughter, a victim of a gun wound from road rage, has turned to social media to look for the gunman. The Facebook post, which was made public by a friend of the father, includes a narration of the incident and snapshots of the gunman's vehicle from a CCTV camera. The vehicle is a white Hyundai Santa Fe, shown above.

According to the social media post, the road-rage incident happened at around 4:00am on December 6, 2013. The victim, a nine-year-old girl, and her sister were being chauffeured by their father and accompanied by their mother to school for a field trip.

"I was traveling along a narrow road on M.H. Del Pilar St., Brgy. Bungad, Quezon City, when I came across this white Hyundai SUV with its very bright headlight directly blinding my sight," the post narrated. "So, when the driver of the said SUV and I met side by side, I brought my window down and he did so, too."

The victim's father then asked the Hyundai Santa Fe driver to dim his lights. Little did he know that the simple request would endanger his entire family. As he slightly drove forward while looking in his side-view mirror to get the other motorist's plate number, three gunshots were fired. One bullet hit his younger daughter, damaging her kidney and liver.

The white SUV, driven by a dangerous motorist carrying a gun, was on its way to exit to Roosevelt Avenue in Barangay San Antonio. "I am now asking everyone to please help us find this guy and let justice rule," the post pleaded. Anyone with information about the driver and the vehicle is welcome to contact (0928) 113-1893.

Help your fellow motorist seek justice and make the roads safer by reporting irresponsible gun owners. You wouldn't want to share the road with a gunman with a bad temper.
    Father of road-rage victim resorts to social media to look for gunman | TopGear.com.ph

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52115003551810

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i seriously hope that the father is telling the story accurately and if he is then i hope the gunner gets killed instead of jailed. it's not that hard to find that suv since there aren't many white santa fe's with black roof.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ito po yung kwento ng father... (from Retzel's FB wall status):

Arrogance and guns don't match

Please share so that this prick gets caught

===============

Posting for a friend

Please share.....

Looking for the owner of this WHITE HYUNDAI STA Fe with panoramic top glass / black roof, involved in shooting my 9 yr old daughter...

I am asking for everybody’s help to please spread the word and share this on your page...

On the early hours of December 06, 2013, Thursday 4am, I was about to bring my daughters to their school for their field trip. I was traveling along a narrow road at M.H. Del Pilar st, Brgy Bungad, Quezon City. When I came across this white Hyundai SUV with its very bright headlight directly blinding my sight. So when the driver of the said SUV and I met side by side, I brought my window down and he did so too... I asked him politely and said... “Brod, pwede mo namang ibaba” (meaning dim his headlight) he replied arrogantly, “eh, ano ngayon?!” I still kept my cool (knowing I have my children at the back) and just commented .. “brad, ang yabang mo naman...” Again he arrogantly replied "ang yabang mo din" while driving slowly away. I slightly drove forward looking on my side view mirror wanting to get a look on his plate. Then we heard 3 gun shots. My wife told me to drive away fearing there would be more shots. A few seconds later, my youngest daughter shouted "ARAY!" then our eldest daughter told us there was blood from her sister. My wife then hugged our youngest daughter and told me to drive to the hospital emergency room.

She was bleeding when we arrived at the ER and was later told by the doctors that she suffered from a through and through gunshot wound.

Her kidney and liver were both damaged from the shot and received blood transfusion during the operation.

Clearly seen are images of the Hyundai car involved. The vehicle is on his way to exit to Roosevelt avenue / Barangay San Antonio.

How can this irresponsible, arrogant person own a gun! I believe guns should be owned to protect life and not to bring harm.

I am now asking everyone to please help us find this guy and let justice rule for what he did to my little girl. She is just an innocent child who just wanted to go on a field trip with her sister and classmates and not knowing that she would end up in the ICU.

If you have any information that could help. Kindly inform us on this
    number: 0928-1131893
    kawawa yung bata...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    in my opinion, mayabang din yung dad for rolling down his window. he could have signaled the driver that he was on high beam instead.

but mejo incomplete din yung story.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i agree, the LTO should have that record for a 4x4 santa fe white, then narrow the list down to those living near the area, then just visit those on the list. i'm sure the dad remembers the face kasi nagkatabi sila at nag girian pa before the shooting. the shooter will meet his karma sooner or later. he does not belong to a civilized society. mahuli sana.

just a thought, kung sobrang liwanag ng headlight ng santa fe, di kaya nagpa retro fit eto kay GaryQ? baka customer ni GaryQ at makatulong sya sa pag identify.
    Last edited by yourman_2nd; December 10th, 2013 at 12:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    in my opinion, mayabang din yung dad for rolling down his window. he could have signaled the driver that he was on high beam instead.

agree, signal with a flick of the light or could have let it pass na lang wala pa naging problema

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    maangas din yung dad.. dapat pinalagpas na lang nya yun..considering may sakay syang bata.. kung nag drive na lang sya nang diretso.. di wala sanang problema..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post

ito nga din siguro yung dahilan why naprovoke si gunman. sabi nga dun sa isang comment sa FB, for the hot tempered it's already provocation, always assume that the other driver is armed so always think twice before doing it. normally, pag may nakakasalubong akong ganyan nakahigh-beam, bigyan ko sya ng signal, pag-ayaw magresponse... iwas na lang mata ko then iniisip ko na lang isang idiot na naman ang nakahawak ng manibela.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Kahit gaano pa kaangas yung dad ng biktima eh hindi dapat namaril yung naka sta. fe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There was no need to provoke the idiot with the high beams but that's beside the point already... an innocent child was shot and that is a big no-no in my books.

Last night also, i was tailgated by an idiot white Monty Sport GTV with all his lights up and bright. Sakit sa ulo... i just flipped my rear view mirror to night mode but of course, i was still irritated nonetheless. It's hard to blame people for losing it once in a while since even if you're well mannered on the road, everyone has their days and can just lose it kung na-timingan.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast