New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    alam ko hindi.. kung san ka nagpa register don mo kukunin sticker kasi may control number yun..
    Maraming salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Question lang...

For those who got the new stickers, is the windshield sticker permanent? Or will this be removed and replaced every year?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    Question lang...

For those who got the new stickers, is the windshield sticker permanent? Or will this be removed and replaced every year?
    From what I understand in the news releases,- this is going to be a permanent sticker...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.0K:poop:
    Last edited by CVT; March 18th, 2015 at 02:07 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    guys question po about this sticker, since they had a memo last month na no-plate no travel policy, we got our plates pretty easily from our dealer naman. problem is until now wala paring iniissue na sticker. ibang process po ba yun ng pagfollow up? as far as i understood it naman, same day release dapat ang plate and sticker right?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Question lang...

My sticker indicates a year range pa rin. I guess it will have to be replaced

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Windshield sticker, may 3 years indicated sa smaller part.
    Most probably after 3 years tangalin yun and yearly ulit.
    Yung bigger part malamang permanent.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Magkaka-alaman na lang....

But right now, its back to the same, no-sticker, no plate available syndrome. Renewed my ride last Feb (last number 2) and as of this writing both ain't available. And calling up the LTO office is just as hard.

And I'm hearing news reports of delayed driver's license issuances because of card shortages. With my license renewal due a few months from now, I'll be among the most unfortunate of LTO clients.

Walang plaka, walang sticker, walang lisenya....walanghiya!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Magkaka-alaman na lang....

But right now, its back to the same, no-sticker, no plate available syndrome. Renewed my ride last Feb (last number 2) and as of this writing both ain't available. And calling up the LTO office is just as hard.

And I'm hearing news reports of delayed driver's license issuances because of card shortages. With my license renewal due a few months from now, I'll be among the most unfortunate of LTO clients.

Walang plaka, walang sticker, walang lisenya....walanghiya!!!
    chris jenner supported
    paki palitan ulit ang thread title. 2013, 2014, 2015

Tuwid na tuwid ang daan ng LTO papuntang kawalan.

For real if one is going to judge this government based on transportation eg. traffic, roads, infrastructure, LTO, MRT etc. We need serious

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Asked my sister who got a new ride and plates. The windshield sticker is good for 3 years, and replaced each year afterwards. That ruins my plans to completely tint my windshield. I have to buy sticker shield each year. Grrrrr

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Asked my sister who got a new ride and plates. The windshield sticker is good for 3 years, and replaced each year afterwards. That ruins my plans to completely tint my windshield. I have to buy sticker shield each year. Grrrrr
    you can still tint...
    light one or ipagupit mo yung mismong rectangle kung saan nakalagay ang sticker.

you can still tint...
    light one or ipagupit mo yung mismong rectangle kung saan nakalagay ang sticker.