New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

We are all capable, aminin niyo mga may asawa na if learn your wife is cheating on you I'm sure everybody here is capable of hitting them out of initial rage. Ganun lang yun

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    not really, i know some people that got cheated on by their wife and didn't physically hurt them. i had an ex that cheated on me and didn't hurt her or the guy, basta hiwalay na lang agad and never talked to her again. siyempre nung una masakit pero when i moved on i actually said buti na lang at nalaman ko agad na may iba siya kasi kung hindi sayang lang oras at panahon ko. i have a wife and kids now and if my wife cheats on me i wouldn't hurt her, i'll just end our relationship na lang. for me kasi it's just not worth it to go through the trouble of hurting your wife/gf or the other guy. hindi sa nag yayabang ako but i'm one of the people that isn't afraid to lose a relationship since mabilis ako maka hanap ng kapalit. kaya siguro ganon isip ko pag niloko ako ng gf or asawa ko.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I'm not buying that this girl is a battered wife, besides the husband is already dead to defend himself against the allegation.

The easiest way out of her marriage is to order a hit on her husband.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yup! Virgin or not basta dapat yung girl ko ay dapat wala ng ibang lalake pwede gumalaw sakanya.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Usually lumiliit ang mundo ng mga may-asawa na. Trabaho at bahay most of the time. Gigising madaling-araw pag umiyak baby, Maghahatid sa school pag mag-aaral na. Pag may family ka na eh tapos na ang sarili mo. Focus na sa asawa at anak. Subukan mo magbuhay binata pag may asawa na eh gera mangyayari.

Kaya kung kaya idelay ang pag-aasawa idelay lang.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    not really, i know some people that got cheated on by their wife and didn't physically hurt them. i had an ex that cheated on me and didn't hurt her or the guy, basta hiwalay na lang agad and never talked to her again. siyempre nung una masakit pero when i moved on i actually said buti na lang at nalaman ko agad na may iba siya kasi kung hindi sayang lang oras at panahon ko. i have a wife and kids now and if my wife cheats on me i wouldn't hurt her, i'll just end our relationship na lang. for me kasi it's just not worth it to go through the trouble of hurting your wife/gf or the other guy. hindi sa nag yayabang ako but i'm one of the people that isn't afraid to lose a relationship since mabilis ako maka hanap ng kapalit. kaya siguro ganon isip ko pag niloko ako ng gf or asawa ko.

exactly

meron kasi mga lalake na hindi madali para sa kanila mag hanap ng kapalit kaya di nila kaya iwan ang misis kahit nalaman nila nag cheat ang misis

sobra emotionally dependent ang lalake sa wife kaya di nila kaya iwan ang misis kahit nag cheat ang misis

i'm sure they thought about leaving the wife

pero when they thought of their life without the wife di nila kaya

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kapag alam ng wife na hindi sila kaya iwan ng husband, mas lalo lang babastusin yung asawa. She knows she can get away with anything. Self respect is important.

*foresterx, what happened to your friends that got cheated on? Did they give the wife a second chance?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    women today are like men. they couldnt imagine themselves being with one partner for the rest of their lives

specially the more attractive ones. they love attention. when they're in a relationship, they will not shut down their social life for you. they'll still interact with other men and there's nothing you can do about it
    Last edited by uls; September 2nd, 2014 at 12:01 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I think it has more to do with the want of power, knowing they possess desirable traits.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Kapag alam ng wife na hindi sila kaya iwan ng husband, mas lalo lang babastusin yung asawa. She knows she can get away with anything. Self respect is important.

*foresterx, what happened to your friends that got cheated on? Did they give the wife a second chance?
    some of them ended their relationship asap, some of them gave a second chance and turned out great but some not so well and ended badly but not like enzo/dalia bad. one of my closest friend right now parehas sila mag asawa may kabit and sobra gulo ng buhay nila dahil away ng away ang reason nila kung bakit di sila mag hiwalay dahil may anak sila. which is not a reason at all, yung iba ko naman barkada na nakipag hiwalay sa asawa may anak din naman sila but naging ok naman.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    exactly

meron kasi mga lalake na hindi madali para sa kanila mag hanap ng kapalit kaya di nila kaya iwan ang misis kahit nalaman nila nag cheat ang misis

sobra emotionally dependent ang lalake sa wife kaya di nila kaya iwan ang misis kahit nag cheat ang misis

i'm sure they thought about leaving the wife

pero when they thought of their life without the wife di nila kaya
    na pansin ko din kasi mga lalake hirap aminin or tanggapin na naloko sila at naiputan ng iba. yung iba naman na magaganda ang gf/asawa tapos normal lang itchura eh feeling nila di na sila makaka kuha ulit ng maganda kaya kahit naloko na sila pag bibigyan pa din nila.