New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    among the 2 of them sino mas attractive sa opposite ***?

i think dalia can attract more men than enzo can attract women

the only thing enzo has going for him is his being famous

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what if that Sandy guy has more personality than Enzo?

funny that people keep comparing enzo's looks with sandy's

last i heard di lang sa itsura tumitingin ang babae

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sino mas mapera?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Naniniwala ako hindi wife beater si Enzo. Yung pagkabaliw niya sa asawa niya na hindi niya hinihiwalayan kahit nanlalaki, hindi niya kaya saktan yan.

Even the friend of the wife on a TV interview said that she does not think she was a battered wife and she never saw any marks on Dalia.

Enzo was no wife beater, says friend
    By FRANCIS WAKEFIELD

The late race car champion Ferdinand “Enzo” Pastor may be temperamental at times, but he’s no wife beater, according to close friend Marc Peter Thomann.

Thomann, chief engineer of Pastor’s racing crew, was reacting to a statement made by confessed gunman PO2 Edgar Angel that Dalia Guerrero Pastor is a battered wife.

“I can tell you for a fact that Enzo is not a wife beater, hindi sya nambubugbog,” Thomann said. Thomann, however, admitted that Enzo was a bit temperamental and snobbish the first time they met. “But through the years na nakilala namin siya, somehow we were able to bring out the best in him and he became a better person. But there was no incident naman ng beating per se or nambubugbog siya,” Thomann said.

Enzo and Dalia were brought together by their common passion for racing, according to Thomann. “Sa karerahan iyan (nagkita) eh. You don’t see often women in the motorsports arena. Doon sila nagkakilala,” Thomann said. “Yes, kumakarera rin si Dalia. I think they met nine or 10 years ago. Nagkakilala sila sa karerahan.”

Thomann said Dalia was still in a relationship then. “Pero nagkahiwalay, then niligawan ni Enzo. Eventually, na-ging sila,” he recalled.
    Their marriage produced two boys, six and eight-years old.

Just like any other couple, Thomann said it is normal for both of them to have fights. “Normal naman sa mag-asawa ang magkaroon ng marital problems, may mga pag-aaway, and they are no exception. They have their share of problems then,” he said.

“As far as I am concerned, ang nakikita namin as friends, somehow they are patching things up,” he added. Aside from racing, the Pastor couple has a taxi business. “Ang negosyo lang naman nila eh dadalawa lang, iyung sa race series and meron silang mga taxi. Iyun ang main source of income nila,” Thomann said.

“Kaya nung lumalabas ang angle na possible angle ng pagkamatay ni Enzo eh dahil sa negosyo, natatawa na lang kami. Wala naman siya makakaaway doon. Sa karera naman, it’s a small circle eh,” he said.

Until he gets to talk to Dalia, Thomann said he won’t give much thought on reports that Enzo’s widow has had an affair with alleged mastermind Domingo de Guzman III.

“We are giving her the benefit of the doubt. She is innocent simply because we have been friends for five years. I am still praying very hard that all his allegations are wrong,” he said.

Thomann reiterated his appeal to Dalia to come out of hiding and air her side.

On Thursday, the Philippine National Police (PNP) filed criminal charges against Dalia, De Guzman and Angel for the June 12 fatal shooting of Pastor.

Dalia faced parricide charges while De Guzman and Angel were each charged with murder and frustrated murder.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You know the alleged beating is immaterial eh, nobody can prove it either way yan mga close friends nagsasabi na Enzo is not capable hinde naman sila kasama 24/7 eh or sa kwarto ng magasawa. Ang importante now meron pinatay at nagpapatay that's it.

My theory about the beating is enzo probably out of rage upon learning his wife is having an affair to someone kilala pa niya. I'm sure sandy is in the same circle as Enzo.

Maybe once or twice probably nasampal or Enzo grab the arms of his wife or something but I believed hanggang ganun lang.

Delia probably exaggerated the beating to her lover, and snide she fair skinned Siyempre a little bruise is emphasized compared sa isang negra.

So if Enzo is capable or not is immaterial. We are all capable, aminin niyo mga may asawa na if learn your wife is cheating on you I'm sure everybody here is capable of hitting them out of initial rage. Ganun lang yun

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    Last edited by shadow; September 1st, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    You know the alleged beating is immaterial eh, nobody can prove it either way yan mga close friends nagsasabi na Enzo is not capable hinde naman sila kasama 24/7 eh or sa kwarto ng magasawa. Ang importante now meron pinatay at nagpapatay that's it.

My theory about the beating is enzo probably out of rage upon learning his wife is having an affair to someone kilala pa niya. I'm sure sandy is in the same circle as Enzo.

Maybe once or twice probably nasampal or Enzo grab the arms of his wife or something but I believed hanggang ganun lang.

Delia probably exaggerated the beating to her lover, and snide she fair skinned Siyempre a little bruise is emphasized compared sa isang negra.

So if Enzo is capable or not is immaterial. We are all capable, aminin niyo mga may asawa na if learn your wife is cheating in you I'm sure everybody here is capable of hitting them out of initial rage. Ganun lang yun

#retzing
    +1000.

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I think the most na yung hitting from initial rage, based on how Enzo reacted to the affair na hindi pa rin niya hiniwalayan at tiniis niya ng taon.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 1st, 2014 at 03:26 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Bakit hindi hiniwalayan ni Enzo asawa niya? Kapag sakin nangyari yon ay hindi ko kayang yakapin isang babae na may ka*** na ibang lalake. Nakakadiri pakiramdam pag ganon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Bakit hindi hiniwalayan ni Enzo asawa niya? Kapag sakin nangyari yon ay hindi ko kayang yakapin isang babae na may ka*** na ibang lalake. Nakakadiri pakiramdam pag ganon.
    Maraming nagiging tanga and bobo dahil sa pag ibig, he's not first person na hinde iniwanan ang asawa kahit alam na nanglalake. Or pwede rin they're not living as husband and wife na, I mean for appearance na lang, and Enzo won't give his wife the satisfaction na hiwalayan siya, magdusa siya na hanggat sila pa rin ang legal na magasawa she and her lover won't be able to come out in the open.

Hinde naman pwede si dahlia ang humiwalay dahil siya ang meron kabit...she came from a good prominent family pala..so it's all about the image.

#retzing
    Last edited by shadow; September 1st, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Maraming nagiging tanga and bobo dahil sa pag ibig, he's not first person na hinde iniwanan ang asawa kahit alam na nanglalake.

#retzing
    I wonder if husbands with cheating wives are still having ***. Pag nabuntis hindi mo pa alam kung sino yung tatay.

Mahirap daw tapusin ang relasyon ng nanlalaki na wife. When a wife cheats, there's always emotions involved. Matatapos lang yan kung yung kabit na lalaki ang hihiwalay, or yung babae iiwanan na talaga yung asawa.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    syempre para sa mga kaibigan di nila ma-imagine enzo can be violent or dalia can be beaten

it's something that only happens to other people