New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Hmm, this got me googling Dalia Pastor ...... (i have a sick mind) ... JOKE! ...

Will Rody Duterte honor his words?
    Hinanap ko din kamukha sya ni Elen Adarna

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    last time my wife talked to dalia was a couple of days ago, her uncle is in coma naman so baka nasa hospital sila ng family nila. i seriously doubt that dalia cheated on enzo and if ever she did nga i doubt that she is involved in this. i really feel sorry for her and their kids. i can't imagine what she's feeling right now. true or not she still has a dead husband and sira pa ang pangalan niya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So kanino ma pupunta yung reward ni Duterte

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    either the guy is delusional thinking if he got rid of Enzo he and Enzo's wife will be together (crazy, obsessed guy nag i-ilusyon)

or the guy is not delusional but may affair talaga sila and they plotted to get rid of Enzo

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

V-Kool Marketing Manager, Circuit Showdown Organizer

Dalia Guerrero Pastor | TopGear.com.ph
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 27th, 2014 at 07:13 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    either the guy is delusional thinking if he got rid of Enzo he and Enzo's wife will be together (crazy, obsessed guy nag i-ilusyon)

or the guy is not delusional but may affair talaga sila and they plotted to get rid of Enzo

More likely the first scenario. But, it didn't help that Enzo's father didn't give a vote of confidence to his daughter-in-law when interviewed by the media.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Boom! look at that hot

Evo!!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    More likely the first scenario. But, it didn't help that Enzo's father didn't give a vote of confidence to his daughter-in-law when interviewed by the media.
    Yan ang mali dyan, never show emotion para hindi alam iniisip mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    literally a femme fatal

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Report: Enzo Pastor's wife now officially a suspect in murder case | TopGear.com.ph

The wife of slain race car driver Enzo Pastor is now officially considered a suspect in his murder case, the Quezon City police have confirmed in a report by Philippine Star. Dalia Guerrero Pastor is said to have had an affair with businessman Domingo "Sandy" de Guzman, the main suspect in the killing of Pastor, who was arrested yesterday in Muntinlupa City.

The newspaper quoted Chief Inspector Rodel Marcelo, head of the Quezon City Police District's Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit, as saying: "Ang na-establish po natin dito ay may relasyon si Sandy at ang asawa nung namatay. Ongoing po yung imbestigasyon." ("What we've established is that Sandy and the wife of the victim have a relationship. The investigation is currently ongoing.")

Guerrero Pastor, who was once our Traffic Stopper, took down her Facebook page today. She also is not replying to text messages.

Of all the details revealed so far about the Enzo Pastor case, we have to say this has got to be the saddest one. We hope the absolute truth will come to light soon.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast