New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://www.thedailypedia.com/2014/10...rom-the-owner/

MANILA, Philippines - A buyer of a stolen iPhone attempted to purchase the Apple ID password from the original owner.

In the screen cap image posted on Facebook, a series of messages showed that the buyer is trying to convince the original owner to sell the Apple ID password for P5,000. The buyer even insisted that it will benefit both of them.

“Mam kung ok lang sa inyo buy namen apple i.d. niyo para po magamit? ok lang ba?”

“Ganun po ba? Kahit 5k po para maibalik sa inyo at magamit po? sayang kasi money pinambili namen lugi din po kami.”

“Kaysa naman pare-pareho tayong kawawa.”

“Pag-isipan niyo po mam balikan ko kayo morning. In case po ayaw niyo, ok lang po. May nagsabi kasi samen pwede po ito ipalit board? or cloud removal removal service, medyo mahal 7k to 8k. Kaya po sa inyo na lang 5k for your Apple I.D.”

The Owner’s Story

According to Evah Recinto, owner of the stolen iPhone 5s, her gadget was snatched by one of her customers in her restaurant in Las Pinas last September 6 at around 7pm.

Her daughter immediately tagged the iPhone 5s as “lost” in the Find My Phone App. Through the app, they were able to track the location of the gadget which was already in San Rafael, Pasay City.

That same night, Recinto texted her own number, asking the thief to return the iPhone. She even offered to give a “reward money” in exchange for the smartphone.

Two days after she sent the message, the buyer of the stolen iPhone replied to Recinto. The buyer who happened to be a cellphone shop owner in Greenhills offered to buy her Applie ID for P2,000.

Recinto then asked the buyer how he was going to pay her. The buyer suggested to send the payment via money transfer or do a meet-up somewhere “safe”. However, Recinto refused the offer.

“When I refused, he threatened that I should not be surprised if any of my photos will be uploaded in social media. I ignored his messages and a month after the incident, the offer was raised from P2000 to P5000!” said Recinto.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Grabe yung buyer ginagawang mangmang ung owner

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Entrapment operation dapat ang gawin dyan.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dapat meet up na lang. For sure papayag naman pulis na tulugan yung owner.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano ginawa nung owner? Parang kulang ang kwento.

Entrapment na dapat yan......

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Malamang yan din yung nagnakaw

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    bakit hindi pa pahuli? nagpa-pandanggo pa...
    heh heh.
    the police can not do anything. someone first has to make the complaint.
    and here we are, complaining about the in-abilities of our police..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sabi ng pulis para magentrap kelangan magshell out ng 10k yung biktima for operational "expenses". ;)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sila utol naka entrap na ng ganyan, nahulugan ng IP5 tropa niya.

Yung nakapulot inaalok if pede makuha icloud account for a price, ayaw pumayag nung may ari ng phone.

The owner played dumb and ask if he can purchase the phone again dun sa bumili. Pinresyuhan ng 8k.

May kaibigan police si owner, sinama nila. Kinita sa centris yung nakapulot.

Sumama pa mag widraw yun nakapulot, pag abot ng pera dinampot na.

Iyak si mokong, estudyante pa lang at nasa probinsiya magulang. Tinuluyan niya kasuhan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Neregaluhan ko ng iphone 5s ang wife ko mag 3 months na and dahil nabasa ko ang forum na ito paki explain mga master kung ano yang icoud kasi pati wife ko hindi nya alam yan. Pati ano ba mga safety measure na gawin sa mga iphone incase mawala na hindi na pwede magamit sa nakakita. Thnks in advance sa mga sumasagot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast