New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 498 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    1. Those who are not using their turn signals.
    2. PUJs, tricycles not using their headlamps at night.
    3. Driving with busted taillights (you'll get surprised when they hit the brakes).
    4. Those who do not stop when they see the road in front of them is already full (because of that, they block the intersection).
    5. Those who do not yield when entering a larger street.
    6. Those who swerve from a smaller street along EDSA to the innermost lane (e.g., exit from SM North Edsa to U-Turn Slot).
    7. Those who don't follow traffic lines.
    8. Slow drivers that speed up when they see you already at the middle of the intersection completing a left turn.
    9. Slow drivers that speed up when they see you switch on the turn signals.
    10. Those who don't know what their rear foglamps are for.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Sadly, rules governing the rotunda and intersection (yellow boxes) are unknown to -- and worse, ignored by -- a great many Filipino drivers. No courtesy, no discipline, always selfish. Worse, if you display courtesy on the road, you either get bullied or scolded by other motorists. That is why I sometimes find it difficult to keep my composure when I follow rules and give way, then some bozo starts blaring their horn at me because they can't be bothered to give way to others. Oh well....

Below is another unthinking brute. Notice the lane dividing line underneath his rear towards the right. Kalayaan corner Makati Avenue. He's preventing other motorists from occupying the right lane.

Iyan ang masarap masabitan ng motor, tricycle, kariton at PUVs.

Nampvts* sinakop ang 2 lanes... Ano'ng nasa utak ng m*k*ng na iyan?

13.5K:handinhand:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mga motorcycle na patay ang headlights tuwing gabi. Kanina lang muntik na ako makasagi dyan sa pagbaba ng Market Market papuntang C5. Pano ko makikita sa side mirror ung paparating na motor kung patay ang headlights. Sya pa may ganang magalit at hinabol pa ako. Hahaha. Hindi ko na lang pinatulan at baka may dalang baril pa. tsk. Si Lord na bahala sa kanya.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kaya asawa ko ayaw magmaneho sa EDSA kasi lahat ng ayaw mong gawain sa kalsada present dun.
    Pero ako ang pinaka ayaw ko talaga yung nagmamaneho ng lasing. May nakasabay ako nung minsan sa daan na ganun gusto ko ng bangain para mapatigil at mapahuli sa pulis.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Are we having an epidemic of eyesight failure amongst drivers? Or have their brain functions suddenly gone down to less than 1%? The arduous nature of my daily drive to work is exacerbated by these numbskulls.

Lane Busters, caught on cam:

Just because you got an unregistered "diplomatic" plate doesn't mean you can act like an uncouth taxi driver.

For Pete's sake, stick to your lane and give other motorists their space!

Commit to a decision and commit to a lane!

Intended to go left, swerved to the right, then decided it actually wanted to go left after all, but then the stop light turned red, and thus ended up as an idiot for all to see.

Was on the right lane, tried to beat the red light by cutting through the left lane, but couldn't make it on time and screeched to a halt. Thus he ended up occupying two lanes.

Precisely the reason why I got my phone cam always at the ready for a one-click recording of these road hogs.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    On the way to office, in Ortigas Ave, near Meralco. I was changing lanes going right. There was plenty of space and I had my right turn signal flashing. THEN this long angry beep sounded far behind. A black riced swirlmarked civic that looks like it hadn't been wash and waxed for years came rushing at my right.
    So sige pinagbigyan ko.
    As soon as he passed my right, the douchebag turned left in front of me!
    WTF? He could have just allowed me to turn right since I was way ahead of him. Gusto pa niya mauna mag change lane.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I'd place this under Bad Motoring Etiquette:

I was waiting for my turn in a Shell Gas Station here in LPC yesterday morning. Since I was driving a Grand Starex, I cannot position my vehicle to be behind the car that was still filling up as I will be blocking the driveway. But, my (left) signal light was on to indicate that I was on queue. So, when it was vacated, I began to turn my ride to the slot. But this nincompoop suddenly came from nowhere(he just came in to the gas station) and 'stole' the slot. He was less than an inch into sideswiping my Grand Starex. I was close to confronting him but decided otherwise as another slot in front was vacated after a few moments. So, I got down and took a picture of his red Kia(?) car(WEC 141) while it was still filling up to show everyone here that this ride is driven by an inconsiderate and stupid individual.

Actually, nakita rin ito ng gasoline boy na nag-attend sa kanya at iiling-iling din lang ito, nuong lapitan niya ako....

WEC 141 ung*s na driver,- mauna ka na g*go!:twak:

13.6K:painting:

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I'd place this under Bad Motoring Etiquette:

I was waiting for my turn in a Shell Gas Station here in LPC yesterday morning. Since I was driving a Grand Starex, I cannot position my vehicle to be behind the car that was still filling up as I will be blocking the driveway. But, my (left) signal light was on to indicate that I was on queue. So, when it was vacated, I began to turn my ride to the slot. But this nincompoop suddenly came from nowhere(he just came in to the gas station) and 'stole' the slot. He was less than an inch into sideswiping my Grand Starex. I was close to confronting him but decided otherwise as another slot in front was vacated after a few moments. So, I got down and took a picture of his red Kia(?) car(WEC 141) while it was still filling up to show everyone here that this ride is driven by an inconsiderate and stupid individual.

Actually, nakita rin ito ng gasoline boy na nag-attend sa kanya at iiling-iling din lang ito, nuong lapitan niya ako....

WEC 141 ung*s na driver,- mauna ka na g*go!:twak:

13.6K:painting:
    Geez..... ganyan talaga mga walang pinag aralan, mga BBO. Also, same as to your post, I really hate it when others "steal" you parking space. Last saturday, at SM Baguio carpark, I was waiting for this car to back up. At the opposite end, there was a old civic approaching. I turned on my blinkers to somehow let them know na I was the first one to find that spot. Akala ko hinihintay nya lang din mag backup ung car pero after na pagalis nung car, bigla nya akong inunahan. WHAT THE EFF?? Mabuti nalang at after around 5 seconds, may umalis din so I was able to park. I Almost lost it, at binaba ko na sana ung mga dumb ass gangster wannabies driving their BADUY RICE civics with fake CF's, if it weren't only for my gf keeping me cool kaya pinagpasensyahan ko na.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    dami kong nakikitang ganito everyday papasok office at pauwi ng bahay. malas mo pa kapag mabagal ang sasakyan nya nan ag occupy ng 2 lanes.

madalas kapag badtrip ako sa mga ganyan binubusinahan ko hanggang sa mag 1 lane nalang sinasakop nya.

tapos kapag nagbaba ng bintana bababaan ko din at mumurahin ko pa dahil sa katangahan nya.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Sadly, rules governing the rotunda and intersection (yellow boxes) are unknown to -- and worse, ignored by -- a great many Filipino drivers. No courtesy, no discipline, always selfish. Worse, if you display courtesy on the road, you either get bullied or scolded by other motorists. That is why I sometimes find it difficult to keep my composure when I follow rules and give way, then some bozo starts blaring their horn at me because they can't be bothered to give way to others. Oh well....

Below is another unthinking brute. Notice the lane dividing line underneath his rear towards the right. Kalayaan corner Makati Avenue. He's preventing other motorists from occupying the right lane.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sa gas station nakakainis yung pipila ka tapos sisingitan ka.. lalo na ng mga motor.. dun sa shell c5 madalas yun.. parang may lane para sa pag gas ng mga motor.. pag pumila ka dun, pagdasal mo na walang magpapagas na bagong motor.. kung sakali, didikit na sila dun sa motor na nagpapagas..

Bad motoring etiquette: What you hate the most.