New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 311 of 498 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4978
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kasi mas maraming reckless pag weekends papunta sa bakasyun or pauwi. Sa weekdays, kahit andun yung mababagal sa kaliwa, wala naman yung mga kupal na humuhiret sa kanan at shoulder. Maski paano, maski andun
    Yung mababagal as kaliwa, di pa rin excuse yun para bumiret sa kanan at shoulder. Comprende amigo?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Agree with left lane hoggers. I use the left lane only for passing or when there are vehicles on the shoulder. There have been times I pass using the right lane (which I do not like to do) when the vehicle on the left lane won't budge. After I pass I go back to the right lane sometimes I see them from my rearview mirror going to the right lane sometimes they still hang on the left lane. In other states if you're hanging in the left lane and you're not passing someone you get a ticket.
    *this refers to two lanes only. In the northeast I've seen drivers use the shoulder to get to their exits in heavy traffic

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The 2 rightmost lanes are for exiting vehicles, trucks, buses & slow moving vehicles. The shoulder is for emergencies only. Under no circumstances is anyone supposed to use this, aside from emergencies only. May mga guilty pala dito ;)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last month I almost got hit by a gray Mazda 3 overtaking on the shoulder lane while we're exiting to Nuvali. Just popped out of nowhere from the vehicles behind me. Those hogging the leftmost lane and those overtaking on the rightmost/shoulder lanes are both wrong. No need to defend either of the two.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Everyone here knows they are both wrong amigo ... Chain reaction na yan
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Napansin niyo ba on SLEX southbound, na all sorts of trucks parks at not just the shoulder but also on the rightmost lane. Kala ko queue na papunta sa exit yun pala ang layo pa. Nalikita ko to pag madaling araw around 4-5 AM

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    What part of SLEX southbound? May truck weigh station kasi dun. Any fare nila depende sa axle weight.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Since my work brings me daily to Cavite & Batangas, I have observed the driving habits of the weekday & weekenders. Maluwag ang left lane most of the time. Mahirap kasi magbabad dun kasi yung speed radar madalas nakatutok sa left overtaking lane. Any drivers malimit sa middle 2 lanes. 100kph speed as gitna

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    What part of SLEX southbound? May truck weigh station kasi dun. Any fare nila depende sa axle weight.

Sa may bandang Southwoods na ata yun sir.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Drove earlier. Lipana nanaman mga naka hazard lights.

Parang ogag lang, naka-on ang hazard pero headlight kahit parklight naka off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad motoring etiquette: What you hate the most.