New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 90 of 498 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Wilson going to Greenhills shopping center.

Kasabay ko ang Montero na ito papuntang mall pero pagdating ng stoplight eh paunti-unti syang umaabante na para bang atat na atat na mag-go. Na-e-ebs na ata.

O diba? Feeling pedestrian na sya.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by simplengpasaway View Post

Kasabay ko ang Montero na ito papuntang mall pero pagdating ng stoplight eh paunti-unti syang umaabante na para bang atat na atat na mag-go. Na-e-ebs na ata.

Bro.,- baka naman kasi,- naisip niyang umurong dahil na-realize niya na na-block na niya ang pedestrian lane,- hindi na niya magawa dahil bumuntot ka sa kanya...

14.9K:kodak:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    saw an idiot in that long, straight stretch of road beside North Cemetery, *standing* on his farty undercrap at around 40-50kph. In shorts, no helmet, no hands on handle bar.

Was thinking at that time, where's a pothole when you need one?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

On a related note to this. Sometimes i play around with drivers who i noticed to be "atat mauna". When i'm stopped beside them at a stoplight, i move my car forward a bit and i notice, quite a good number of them also inch forward.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    This annoying behavior is starting to become common over at Ft. Boni.
    On streets that have banks with an ATM, the curb will be lined with illegally parked cars with the hazard light blinking.
    Really annoying especially over at 4th Ave cor 26th street where China Bank is located. A car will ALWAYS be parked just before the corner, making it really frikkin hard for cars to turn right.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    baka nasabi na din ng iba yung mga to pero ako, mga ayaw are:

* yung mga jeep na nagbababa sa gitna mismo ng daan kahit ang laki laki ng daan dun sa tabi para dun sila magbaba.
    * mga bus driver na nang gigipit sa traffic, lalo na sa crossing ibabaw, grabe sila dun porket ang lalaki nila.
    * yung mga bobong mag park na nandun sa kabilang thread. sa school ko sa CEU ang daming ganyan.
    * mga jeep na hindi nag o-ON ng headlights at mga motor at tryks na walang brake at tail lights sa gabi, ka bwiset talaga.
    * mga sasakyang ubod ng babagal sa expresway na nasa overtaking lane na kahit anung hi beam gawin mo, hindi tatabi.
    * mga taxi na lintek mag change lane, walang signal light tapos pa bigla bigla pa talaga. basta yung mga di nag sisisgnal light pag change lane and turning. lalo na yung mga sasakyang mag sisignal light lang sa mismong bago lumiko tapos hihinto pa dahil me kasalubong, urgh.
    * yung ang habang traffic sa magkasalubong na daan tapos sasalubungin nung mga sasakyan yung kasalubong na lane, nakaka badtrip.

so far yan lang naman, hehe. :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    This annoying behavior is starting to become common over at Ft. Boni.
    On streets that have banks with an ATM, the curb will be lined with illegally parked cars with the hazard light blinking.
    Really annoying especially over at 4th Ave cor 26th street where China Bank is located. A car will ALWAYS be parked just before the corner, making it really frikkin hard for cars to turn right.

When they turn on their hazard lights,- that gives them the right to stop and park anywhere....

15.0K:smoke:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A pet peeve of mine is this. Anyone but pedestrians on the pedestrian lane. Ok fine, there are a lot of corners without the proper markings, and that's fine. But here it's clearly painted out. Hate it when you're positioned right before it, then come the motorcycles who overtake you and halt on the ped lane. TSk tsk! Wish it were legal to mow them down.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sa fort may signages na "Turn left with caution on green" at "Turning traffic must yield to pedestrians". Wala naman nasunod dito.
    I was crossing the pedestrian lane and I almost got ran over by a car turning right. Naka green naman ung walk / dont walk light.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by meateater View Post
    Sa fort may signages na "Turn left with caution on green" at "Turning traffic must yield to pedestrians". Wala naman nasunod dito.
    I was crossing the pedestrian lane and I almost got ran over by a car turning right. Naka green naman ung walk / dont walk light.
    That two-segment pedestrian crossing between NetOne Center and McDo has a very very short timer.
    When the ped-crossing light turns green, you'll only have enough time to cross one segment before the light turns red. (Unless of course you make a run for it...)

And yeah, kairita yung mga taxi, lalung lalu na yung UVEXPRESS. Naka-green na nga yung ped-crossing light, kakanan/kakaliwa pa rin sila at gigigitgitin ka nila habang tumatawid ka.

But on the flipside, ang dami ding stubborn na pedestrian sa The Fort. Tumatawid sila kahit naka RED yung pedestrian light.

Bad motoring etiquette: What you hate the most.