New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sirs, we have to understand that we have to listen all customer complaints.

after that we do an investigation if there really were shortcomings on our part. if there isn't, we explain properly to the customer (supported by documents. everything, from phone calls down to a lost nut is documented. believe me)

if there is, we apologize, deal with the people involved and then change policy.

i'm sorry nugundam and ronald_m, we do not serve donuts and coffee. bili na lang kayo. malapit na matayo yung cafeteria. wehehehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    sirs, we have to understand that we have to listen all customer complaints.

after that we do an investigation if there really were shortcomings on our part. if there isn't, we explain properly to the customer (supported by documents. everything, from phone calls down to a lost nut is documented. believe me)

if there is, we apologize, deal with the people involved and then change policy.

i'm sorry nugundam and ronald_m, we do not serve donuts and coffee. bili na lang kayo. malapit na matayo yung cafeteria. wehehehe
    mabuhay po kayo, torque2006! :D

was joking about the donuts and coffee anyway...pero kung meron sa cafeteria once it's done, edi dun na. heheheh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ganyan lang sana umattend sa mga complains mga shops ok na. at least nagbibigay ng effort para makipag-ayos don sa complainant. di tulad ng iba na talagang iiwan ka.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I went to autotechnika FORT a couple of saturday's ago. the place did look really professional but the people didn't. When I got there in the afternoon, I was looking for someone to entertain me. Noticing that no one was approaching I asked the guard who I could talk to. He told me to wait and he proceeded to look for someone (he was new daw). After 5 minutes of waiting he didn't return so I decided to roam the area instead and found a small office near the washroom. I walked inside and there was Joven, they were not doing anything. So it was kinda weird that if they did not have a receptionist, why were these supervisors not outside accepting customers? Well I left after I got the information I need. I have yet to sched for my ATF change.

Which brings me up to another question? What ATF should I use for my A/T civic? (yes I know there are threads about it but there are A LOT of threads about it. I gets tiring reading all through those pages ) Please guys help me out if you're already reading this post.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...torque, i registered thru your website for the free xx-point checkup. are you gonna contact us on when we can avail of that offer or do we just go there and tell the SA that we registered for that?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: OEM is still the safest ATF to use. Some Mitsus lose performance when using non-OEM ATF. Might be the same case with your car.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir MaDox the office that you went into is just temporary. the place where the guards are right now (left side of the vehicle entrance) will be the real office for the receptionist, service advisors and manager. para mas madali nila makausap ang customer. yung sa right side ng guard, dun mapupunta yung cafeteria at yug customer's lounge. tapos na sha, wala pa nga lang yung cafeteria at mga muebles.

the permanent office is due to be constructed after the dynamometer room (90% finished).

Please forgive us for the inconvenience. Soft opening pa lang po.

scarab just go to the our place, and tell the service advisor that you want to avail of the 76 point diagnostic check up.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I went there last saturday to have my friend's rig checked sana but unfortunately they're full na daw per the SA. Medyo nagmamadali na din kasi ang friend ko but it was a last minute decision to bring it to Autotechnika (around 11am na yata yun so medyo late na talaga).

My experience: We were greeted by the guard and eventually the SA approached us and politely asked what service we need. He also explained politely that they are full at that time so we will have to wait to be accommodated.

Had a little chit chat with the SA and he also told me that they are being investigated na nga daw due to some incidences wherein customers are complaining. Now that was fast action!

Kudos to Autotechnika management for keeping quality and customer satisfaction on top of their list. I hope that there will be no more repeats of the past incidences.

Torque,
    I asked for you yesterday but unfortunately wala ka daw on saturdays. Anyway, more power and thanks for giving attention to tsikoteers experiences with your new branch.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Torque, no problem on my part. I looked like the place was still in soft opening. Halata naman, na tuwa lang ako sa guard coz he didn't know what to do since he said he was there for 2 weeks na daw.

Oh and you don't have texamatic (tama ba spelling?) ATF in the Fort branch, I asked about this ATF coz you recommended it in one of the threads you replied to, yun lang. Over all i'll still go there coz it looks professional, I'll just have to see for myselft first hand. More power to your new branch

Oh btw Torque, is the texamatic ATF DEXRON II equivalent or higher? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kidding aside,If you just serve coffee and donuts to waiting customer this will solve the problem.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Autotechnika