New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by liwle19 View Post
    i'll be going on a trip to bicol this coming long weekend. kaya naman ng ford fiesta yung long drive right? i got it in august and had my first km pms end of sep. may dapat pa ba ako icheck sa car?
    As long as your cars are regularly serviced, there should be no worries. Just inspect your fluid levels, tire pressure and other tools a day or two before your trip, get a good night's sleep and you're good to go.

I can hop into my car anytime, gas up, and drive off to Baguio or Ilocos immediately with no worries.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    As long as your cars are regularly serviced, there should be no worries. Just inspect your fluid levels, tire pressure and other tools a day or two before your trip, get a good night's sleep and you're good to go.

I can hop into my car anytime, gas up, and drive off to Baguio or Ilocos immediately with no worries.

Mga sirs, good day! First time to post here in Tsikot, silent reader lang ako always.
    By the way, I will be travelling with my wife from Manila to Mindanao on Saturday, I made a Six-day schedule
    para site-seeing trip talaga.

First night will be in Naga;
    2nd Night in Legazpi;
    3rd Night in Calbayog;
    4th night in Tacloban;
    5th night in Surigao.

Any tips sir re: manila to Bicol. Where to eat? Where to stop? Where to have photos taken? First time to pass by there.

Thank you so much!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Buchoy View Post
    Mga sirs, good day! First time to post here in Tsikot, silent reader lang ako always.
    By the way, I will be travelling with my wife from Manila to Mindanao on Saturday, I made a Six-day schedule

2nd Night in Legazpi;
    3rd Night in Calbayog;
    4th night in Tacloban;
    5th night in Surigao.

Any tips sir re: manila to Bicol. Where to eat? Where to stop? Where to have photos taken? First time to pass by there.

Thank you so much!

went to bicol twice. never saw mt. mayon's tip. advice of the locals, best chance to see it is early in the morning. 5am daw.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Buchoy View Post

2nd Night in Legazpi;
    3rd Night in Calbayog;
    4th night in Tacloban;
    5th night in Surigao.

Thank you so much!
    Manila to Naga will be 8-9 hours including stops. My advice is to leave Manila around 3am so you can still avoid the traffic of the narrow streets in the towns of Quezon.

Advisable stops are the restaurants along Atimonan by the seaside, or the crispy pata and sinigang combo in Candelaria. Once you get to Naga, don't miss out on Bob Marlin for even more sumptuous crispy pata plus other Filipino dishes.

The single most beautiful site in Bicol is of course Mayon volcano. It's a 2 hour drive from Naga.

Other sites like Subic Beach in Matnog, Deer Farm in Tigaon, and Panicuason Hot Springs in Naga are also worth a visit if you have spare time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    going to Legaspi, drop by Cagsawa to take pictures of Mayon with a nice backdrop of the ruins. if it is sunny, from 5am maganda ang view ni Mayon kasi wala pa masyadong clouds na nag ccover sa tip. In Legaspi, go to Lignon hill near the airport to see the city view & Mayon. Other places will be Embarkadero in Legaspi (view of Mayon and the sea) or the Daraga church sitting on top of the hill also overlooking Mayon. Have a nice trip.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Preparation for long drive to bicol