New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    My car is a Honda Fit 07. A few weeks ago, I had my freon checked at a shop and they said it was still good. Malamig na malamig pa naman aircon ko but I wanted to make sure na walang cracks or anything wrong. My central lock and speedometer were also working perfectly.

And then my ECU broke, and when it was towed, nagamit ko pa yung central lock mechanism nung hinaharass na ako ng MMDA and when AAP came to tow my car. I had to leave it with a shop at Jomaka at Mindanao avenue, QC for two weeks. After getting it from the shop, my central locks broke, my door handles and speedometer won't work, and my A/C wasn't cold anymore, albeit umaandar nga car ko. I didn't tell them to fix other stuff like my SRS light but they still did.

Obviously, this shop screwed me over, pero I think the owner of Jomaka isn't the culprit (bakit naman siya magnanakaw ng freon ng aircon, at door handle rubber na worth P20.00, and binalik niya yung extra money na 2k i mistakenly gave him when I was paying). His mechanic insisted na he was unable to determine if the speedometer was working when I left my car with them kasi daw di naman umaandar talaga car ko, which made sense, how can I argue with that?

Pero na discover ng LUI PROJECT TEAM (I love these guys, maayos kausap), na some of my car parts were replaced, which was proven right by the sudden ruined tint ng kotse ko. Dapat bang sabihan ko yung mayari na may ginagawang kalokohan mga mekaniko niya?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by izmafit View Post
    My car is a Honda Fit 07. A few weeks ago, I had my freon checked at a shop and they said it was still good. Malamig na malamig pa naman aircon ko but I wanted to make sure na walang cracks or anything wrong. My central lock and speedometer were also working perfectly.

And then my ECU broke, and I had to leave it with a shop in QC (JOMAKA at Mindanao avenue) for two weeks. After getting it from the shop, my central locks broke, my door handles and speedometer won't work, and my A/C wasn't cold anymore, albeit umaandar nga car ko. Obviously, this shop screwed me over, pero I think the owner of Jomaka isn't the culprit (bakit naman siya magnanakaw ng aircon, and binalik niya yung extra money i mistakenly gave him when I was paying). His mechanic insisted na he was unable to determine if the speedometer was working when I left my car with them kasi daw di naman umaandar talaga car ko, which made sense, how can I argue with that?

Pero na discover ng LUI PROJECT TEAM (I love these guys, maayos kausap), na some of my car parts were replaced, which was proven right by the sudden ruined tint ng kotse ko. Dapat bang sabihan ko yung mayari na may ginagawang kalokohan mga mekaniko niya?
    Of course sabihan mo agad! Grabe ah. pakita mo lahat ng yan. Speedometer sira din? Anong klaseng car shop yan. Demanda na agad yan. Kaka highblood naman kwento mo!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Nobody steals Freon... A/C parts, maybe. Most likely, the electronics are in such a bad state the A/C just simply doesn't work.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Nobody steals Freon... A/C parts, maybe. Most likely, the electronics are in such a bad state the A/C just simply doesn't work.
    How come when I went to 2 aircon repair shops in Banawe wala na daw akong freon? Gumana yung aircon, wala lang lamig. Umaandar and malakas pa yung fan. I'm planning on going to EDS bukas, to see if they can confirm ang sinabi ng dalawang aircon shops na to. Wala naman daw crack yung aircon according to the Banawe shops.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    My central lock system was also working when I left my car with them. When I picked my car up, the doors won't lock, and you cannot come out from inside dahil biglang nasira yung door handle. Akala ko dahil nga sira yung central lock, so I went to LP at Kamias to have this fixed. Apparently, hindi naman yung central lock lang ang issue, dahil makunat na yung parts ng mismong handle, na never naman ko na encounter bago masira yung kotse. Biglang kumunat yung lahat ng rubber that turns the door handles during those two weeks, wala naman yun kinalaman sa sira ng ecu or anything electric, and never had anyone had any issue getting out of my car (makunat na handle rubber, which was the case since nung pinalitan sa LP yung mga rubber gumagana na lahat ng doors).

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    How come when I went to 2 aircon repair shops in Banawe wala na daw akong freon? Gumana yung aircon, wala lang lamig. Umaandar and malakas pa yung fan. I'm planning on going to EDS bukas, to see if they can confirm ang sinabi ng dalawang aircon shops na to. Wala naman daw crack yung aircon according to the Banawe shops.
    baka pinalitan din yung AC evaporator. pag binaklas kasi yun, ubos ang freon mo. What crack in the AC are they talking? is it the compressor?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yun ng eh, walang crack na mahanap yun mga banawe shops, ubos lang daw talaga ang freon and need lang ng refill. Hindi kaya pinalitan nila yung parts ng kotse ko? Sabi ko baka may crack yung compressor or need palitan yung coil, wala daw kelangan palitan na parts. Ang nakakapagtaka, malamig pa siya nung pinaandar sa test drive and even after using it a few hours during test drive, dati kelangan pa mag jacket dito, di na din gumagana yung aircon sa driver's side. Hindi nila pinalitan yung AC evaporator according to the detailed receipt. Idle or over 60kph (assuming since my speedometer is now broken), walang cold air na lumalabas.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011

And then my ECU broke, and when it was towed, nagamit ko pa yung central lock mechanism nung hinaharass na ako ng MMDA and when AAP came to tow my car. I had to leave it with a shop at Jomaka at Mindanao avenue, QC for two weeks. After getting it from the shop, my central locks broke, my door handles and speedometer won't work, and my A/C wasn't cold anymore, albeit umaandar nga car ko. I didn't tell them to fix other stuff like my SRS light but they still did.

Obviously, this shop screwed me over, pero I think the owner of Jomaka isn't the culprit (bakit naman siya magnanakaw ng freon ng aircon, at door handle rubber na worth P20.00, and binalik niya yung extra money na 2k i mistakenly gave him when I was paying). His mechanic insisted na he was unable to determine if the speedometer was working when I left my car with them kasi daw di naman umaandar talaga car ko, which made sense, how can I argue with that?

kapag may katwiran ipaglaban mo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    matindi yang shop na yan ah.. anung pangalan ng shop?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Oucch, sorry for your misfortunes bro. I hope you get it sorted out soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mechanic stole my freon and other parts, broke my central lock and speedometer