Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mazda 2

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Dagdagan na lang niya yung bayad niya sa nabangga. Participation Fee + Abala.
    Bakit dito sa Pilipinas, participation lang pinaguusapan? If I was not at fault and somebody hit me, I make the other party pay for the whole repair, not just the participation of MY OWN insurance policy. Claiming against insurance will usually result in a higher rate for the next term due.

May nakabangga sa Jazz ko, jeepney driver, wasak bumper ko. I made the driver pay for the whole amount as estimated by the casa and did not claim insurance to ensure I have no claim record.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    dito sa 'pinas, if you insist on dancing your own dance, you will have to have the force of the court behind you. and we know that that takes a very, very long time. so, for the sake of expediency, we dance to the same musical chair game.
    dito kasi saten, maraming "poor", para lang hindi magbayad..
    you were lucky, the jeepney driver was able to scrounge up enough money..
    Last edited by dr. d; July 31st, 2014 at 02:04 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    Bakit dito sa Pilipinas, participation lang pinaguusapan? If I was not at fault and somebody hit me, I make the other party pay for the whole repair, not just the participation of MY OWN insurance policy. Claiming against insurance will usually result in a higher rate for the next term due.

May nakabangga sa Jazz ko, jeepney driver, wasak bumper ko. I made the driver pay for the whole amount as estimated by the casa and did not claim insurance to ensure I have no claim record.
    I asked my insurance agent about this when I got into an accident and the other party would not pay for my damage using her insurance. They were clearly at fault, the driver had no license. I was hesitant to claim as own damage thinking that it would affect the following year's premium, but my agent confirmed that it will not. However, I paid for my damage out of pocket since it was almost equivalent to my PF.

I do not like this option as well, but it's the least amount of hassle. Sometimes people refuse to pay anything so I will settle for what I can get. This is my mindset na considering how people have become so inconsiderate nowadays.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Jonjon villegas,

Natuloy ba yung suhol na 1,200?

Mukhang type mo yan friend mo ah.

Ilan months expired yung driver license friend mo?

Nalimutan ba talaga magrenew or tinamad punta LTO?
    Last edited by chookchakchenes; July 31st, 2014 at 02:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Jonjon villegas,

Natuloy ba yung suhol na 1,200?

Mukhang type mo yan friend mo ah.
    You just said what was on my mind :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Lol, hindi po. Siyempre ka officemate ko at matagal na kami dito magkakasama kaya concern din. Nakalimutan lang daw niya magpa renew. 2 weeks ago nag expired.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    And yes natuloy yung suhol kaya andito na siya sa office eh, pero yung kotse niya anduon pa rin kase nga ayaw na umaandar.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    Hindi na naghahabol yung kabilang side, so yung kotse na lang niya ang poproblemahin sa pag claim ng insurance. Hindi masyado damage yng nabangga niya pero yung kanya ayaw na daw umaandar. Umilalim yung hood nya sa likod ng SUV.
    Hindi masyado damage meaning kaya sa buff ? Mukhang maganda yan officemate mo pinalagpas eh.

2 weeks ago nag expired.
    Kakabirthday lang ah.

Pag birthday lagi tingnan license if magrenew na ba.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    Lol, hindi po. Siyempre ka officemate ko at matagal na kami dito magkakasama kaya concern din. Nakalimutan lang daw niya magpa renew. 2 weeks ago nag expired.

Hindi mo type kaya umabot na kayo ng 1 am sa office :peace:

Iniwan lang basta yung auto sa C5? She better have that towed back home.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help, accident with an expired drivers licenced.