New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Please help to find TMG offices. My second hand car is due for registration this month. It is my first ride and I plan to transfer it to my name and change the registration venue. I read almost of the thread here about TMG and what are the procedures to be done for change of ownership and venue, and it is a great help for me, but nobody post the exact address of TMG offices.

I'm from Bulacan and working in Laguna. In weekdays I'm in Laguna and during weekends i'm in Bulacan . My route is NLEX - EDSA - SLEX and I'm not familiar with the road in Metro Manila. but if the address is given I can find it thru the use of map.

Can anyone post the exact address of TMG sa Metro Manila, mayroon ba silang opisina sa Bulacan or in Laguna?

Thanks to all

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ss3wiper
    Please help to find TMG offices. My second hand car is due for registration this month. It is my first ride and I plan to transfer it to my name and change the registration venue. I read almost of the thread here about TMG and what are the procedures to be done for change of ownership and venue, and it is a great help for me, but nobody post the exact address of TMG offices.

I'm from Bulacan and working in Laguna. In weekdays I'm in Laguna and during weekends i'm in Bulacan . My route is NLEX - EDSA - SLEX and I'm not familiar with the road in Metro Manila. but if the address is given I can find it thru the use of map.

Can anyone post the exact address of TMG sa Metro Manila, mayroon ba silang opisina sa Bulacan or in Laguna?

Thanks to all
    Hello ss3wiper
    try to call this number
    National Headquarters, PNP Camp Crame
    Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
    (0632) 721-8516/722-4103/724-8782/722-8107

and visit their website http://www.pnp.gov.ph/index.html

hope that help.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Thank you jpuma1615, try ko tumawag bukas

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    saan ka sa bulacan ss3wiper, taga bulacan kasi ako.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another TMG office is located at the LTO compound, Domestic Road, Pasay City...
    in front of PATTS School of Aeronautics.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jpuma1616
    saan ka sa bulacan ss3wiper, taga bulacan kasi ako.
    Taga hagonoy me, you?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    Another TMG office is located at the LTO compound, Domestic Road, Pasay City...
    in front of PATTS School of Aeronautics.
    thank you sir Happy_gilmore, try ko to survey the area tomorrow, then I plan to return back on Wed

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    meron yata TMG dyan sa may valenzuela, malamang dun ka papuntahin

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdevil
    meron yata TMG dyan sa may valenzuela, malamang dun ka papuntahin

Sa manila East naka register un car, then last re-newal made in makati. Nakita ko na un tmg pasay (thanks to happy_gilmore).
    May question is pwede kaya ako sa crame kumuha ng pnp-tmg clearance, meron din ba dun? last week pa ng jan un re-newal ko so may time pa ko

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    May TMG office din sa crame, beside/near FED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Exact Address of TMG Offices?